Skip to main content

Review: Forward Progress by S.R. Grey

Forward Progress Forward Progress by S.R. Grey

Touchdown! A charming romance that is delightful and entertaining
This was a 'new to me author'.
*Forward Progress is a first in series that provided an engaging story line. The writing style is consistent and flows seamlessly - I had no problem getting lost in the story and found the characters quite endearing.
For me, the characters were very tangible. I liked Graham and that even though he was physically all alpha he was emotionally vulnerable

Graham Tettersaw was once a known in the world of NFL an injury led to him being sidelined. After some complications and time he is making a new list - new goals and it seems that fate is offering him a second chance and quite possibly everything on his list.
Eden is a sister and the caretaker for her brother - She works hard to give him the best life she can and right now she needs a miracle. I found Eden to be a little whimsical at times. Her character is charismatic and sweet and from the description quite beautiful though she fails to recognize this about herself.
The secondary characters are very entertaining and I look forward to reading their stories

View all my reviews

Comments