Skip to main content

Review: His Uptown Guy by Felice Stevens

His Uptown Guy His Uptown Guy by Felice Stevens

💕 All the feels
An Amazing Journey of compassion, hope, and acceptance
Jesse's world has slowly imploded and he finds himself a bit lost and a whole lot alone - multiple events have left him with agoraphobia - he finds himself at a turning point where he must choose- fight to move forward or abandon hope and let the darkness take him
Dash has a dream to bring him and his family out of poverty and into a life of stability and dreams
I enjoyed the charisma that both the main characters emitted - They were so easy to connect with -I can not tell you how many times I wanted to reach in and shake them and remind them they were worthy!
This was such a sweet and emotionally satisfying romance
A little angst, a little humor and a whole lot of happily ever after
The copy I read was comp.

View all my reviews

Comments