Skip to main content

Review: Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set by Ellery A. Kane

Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set Doctors of Darkness Boxed Set by Ellery A. Kane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It isn't too often I go with five stars -
Daddy Darkest the first in this series absolutely captivated me and would not let me go
As the journey continued I found each book just as captivating and entertaining
There was just something so enticing about the chaos - the tone - the way I kept wanting more with each turn of the page -
If you are looking for a psychological thriller that has intense drama -heart-pounding suspense with slightly twisted psychological undertones- No need to look any further-
This series has it all - All the darkness you seek in a true thriller
Suspense that speeds up your heart rate - small divulgences that cause you to stiffen your spine and tighten your fist -
Kane was a new author for me and I was looking for something that would have me keeping the lights on for a bit after I closed the pages-
I will definitely be looking for more from this series as well as following this author
I read these books independently via kindle unlimited

View all my reviews

#psychologicalthriller #serialkiller #mustread #DoctorsofDarkness #boxset #ElleryAKane

Comments