Skip to main content

Review: Navy SEAL to the Rescue by Tawny Weber

Navy SEAL to the Rescue Navy SEAL to the Rescue by Tawny Weber
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A little romance mixed with a touch of suspense
Lila ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time -
Travis is taking a break from reality, a little surf a little sand and did I mention a damsel in distress?
Travis' military training kicks in and he decides to take control of the situation at the same time Lila's sense of "Oh no you didn't" rebels right back making for an explosive storyline that keeps the reader entertained
I really enjoyed the chemistry between the two lead characters though I would have liked a more detailed closing - it did feel a bit rushed. The storyline flowed smoothly keeping me engaged from opening to closing scenes.
Look forward to more from this author
#NavySealToTheRescue #NetGalley

View all my reviews

Comments