Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KU ➙ Lucky Daddy by RS Lively




Title: Lucky Daddy 
Author: R.S. Lively 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add On Goodreads 






A second chance with my brother's best friend?
A fake arrangement. 
A miracle pregnancy. 
Maybe my luck is finally coming around...


Reilly O'Hara's the biggest, sexiest man I've ever known. 

He's a drool-worthy Irish stud, and my new boss. 
Five years ago, I left town, leaving my dreams of him behind. 
But a stroke of bad luck brought me back home and landed him in my bedroom. 
That night he stole a kiss and reignited my buried passion... 

Turns out Reilly's carrying a billion-dollar secret. 
And he needs a wife by St. Patrick's Day. 
I couldn't let anyone else play the part. 
Safe to say, things got out of hand... 
Can you guess who's the lucky daddy? 











R.S. Lively is a romance writing duo consisting of Ruth Scott and Lauren Lively. With every page you turn, their passion for books and love of romance jumps out. Their novels are guaranteed to bring you laughter and light up your day/night. If you're looking for a beautiful, sexy, funny, and sweet romance... You'll love their wonderful creations! 








#LuckyDaddy #contemporary #RSLivey #kindleunlimited #BMBBPromotions 

Comments