Skip to main content

#PreOrder ➙ Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas #1) by Author Sienna Snow


Title: Master of Sin
Series: Gods of Vegas #1
Author: Sienna Snow
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 13, 2019
99 Cent Special - Preorder only
He was the right man for all the wrong things.
It was always him...The one I shouldn't want, shouldn't crave, the one who could destroy my carefully built life. 
Hagen Lykaios was the essence of sin, indulgence, and danger - everything I knew to avoid. 
All it took was one unexpected touch, and he consumed me, left me begging, needy, and hungry for more. 
He said if I entered his world he would corrupt me, own me, and change all that I had ever known...and you know what? I went anyway.


Starlight is a take no prisoners, one surprise after another leading lady! She is witty,  intelligent and passionate about her work and her family. Having dedicated her life to caring for her brother and pursuing her love of botany and science - not to mention the full-time job of thwarting her step mother's claws, life (maybe with a little help from her stepmom) suddenly presents her with an opportunity to let go and live for once. As much as she enjoys control the idea of temporarily pursuing her fantasy has its draws. 
Hagen is a roasted marshmallow when it comes to Starlight. He is the enforcer the right hand that does what is necessary.  The world sees his darkness,  fears him. But for his Starlight? That is stripped away and he is nothing but sweet melty goo 💝.

These two are nuclear together! 
They grew up together and like magnets, there has always been a strong attraction between them but it was something they could not pursue. After close to a decade of sexual tension that has quietly smoldered between them they finally take the leap, even if it is just to get a taste of the forbidden.  

This was an entertaining and romantic read that has all those feel-good moments
The characters are easy to connect with and have a charisma that draws in the reader 
The storyline flows smoothly and entertains. A lot of romance touched with tidbits of suspense and the occasional glimpse of future OMG moments kept me engaged from the opening to the closing.   
I am excited to see where the author takes us next

HOSTED BY:

#MasterOfSinSiennaSnow #GodsOfVegas #SiennaSnow #SpecialPreOrder

Comments