Skip to main content

Review: King Of Flames by Kathryn Ann Kingsley

King Of Flames King Of Flames by Kathryn Ann Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The ultimate fantasy experience!
This has to be one of the top ten fantasy/paranormal reads of the year.
"Panic Later. Deal with this First. Panic Later" - Lydia's Gran
This was Lydia's mantra throughout this amazingly entertaining and riveting journey that was King of Flames.
I truly can not recall the last time I was so bewitched by a read - It had such an eccentric cast of characters. It was fast-paced, twisted definitely kept me on my toes! One moment I would find myself in a scene that had me wanting to look away until it was over and then the next I was gasping for breath from laughing so hard. And Lydia what a refreshing in your face collection of intensely crazy and "it is what it is". I loved her! She was genuine and fun and intelligent and her sidekick Nick, yeah loved him too.
I truly can not express what a blast this was to read. The universe that Kingsley created was so vivid and this was just an opening glimpse. I am truly excited to see where she takes us.
This ends on a hellacious cliff hanger - The kind that had me screaming " H @ll NO!!" my son laughed at me - no kidding
I am not giving spoilers. The story line is in the blurb. I will say if you are looking for a read that will have you cringing, laughing, a bit spooked, really curious and all the emotions in between - ONE CLICK

View all my reviews

Comments