Skip to main content

#CoverReveal #PreOrder → Rock Her Long (Rock Her ) by Alyson Hale



Title: Rock Her Long 
Author: Alyson Hale 
Genre: Rockstar Romance 
Series: Rock Her #3 
Release Date June 3rd 


Add to your TBR - Goodreads 




Eddie: 

After my faith in love was smashed to smithereens, I thought no one could ever break down my walls again, but then I came face-to-face with an angel…

Elyza Calloway is everything a woman should be: effervescent, adventurous and sexy as hell. I shouldn’t want her. She’s young, perfect and pure: everything I’m not. 

I swore I’d never try a long-distance relationship again, but for my angel, I was willing to make an exception. Then my past came back to haunt me, and Elyza got hurt in the process. Now she despises me, and I’m going to have to win her back. I don’t care what it takes; I’m going to convince her I’m in this for the long game.

Elyza:

I’ve always felt inferior to everyone around me, but when my idol, Eddie Turner, looks at me, I swear I become the only woman on planet Earth. He makes me feel alive, like following my dreams isn’t so impossible after all. But after all the times I’ve been hurt by men who were supposed to love me, I can’t trust him, especially since he did what he did.
Eddie has no idea what he’s in for, falling for a broken girl like me, but that sure hasn’t stopped him from calling me his...
NOTE: This 18+ rockstar romance is 35,000 word standalone read. Each book in the Rock Her Series can be read independently of the others, but much like the Bangers and their strong women, they’re better together.
















Alyson Hale is a passionate contemporary/erotic romance author from the American South. Her weaknesses are rock stars, billionaires, and alpha males. She is married to a strong, stubborn family man who shows up in almost every book boyfriend she writes. Alyson is also a mother to one human child, one canine child, and one feline child. 

Subscribe to Aly's Rockin' Romance Reads for the latest FREE & $0.99 romance ebooks each week! http://eepurl.com/ghBBR9







#RockHerLong #AlysonHale 
 #Rockstar #Romance #kindleunlimited
#BMBBPromotions 

Comments