Skip to main content

πŸβ„π”Ό-β„π”Όπ•ƒπ”Όπ”Έπ•Šπ•€β„•π”Ύ π•‹π•†π”»π”Έπ•πŸ Lilly (Silent Sons MC Series #4) by Ambere Sabo


Title: Lilly
Series: A Silent Sons MC Series 
Author: Ambere Sabo
Genre: MC Romance
Re-Release Date: May 6, 2019
I had plans for my life. 

Graduate from UT Austin's nursing program... 
Work at Dells Children's Hospital... 
Get married and have a family... 
Stay the hell away from club life... 
Simple plans, right? 
That's what I thought anyway. Until my father had to go and ruin it all in one damn day. My only solace with all the crazy of club life, cartels, and psychos, is that I found Gunner... 

A man who could make the crazy that has become my life worth it. If only he didn't see me as off limits. Can I make him see me as more than Havoc's kid sister before the psycho comes to claim me? Or am I doomed to be an unwilling replacement for a woman I know nothing about?


Ambere is a dedicated mama of three munchkins. Who currently lives in North Texas, having moved from her home state of Arizona. Ambere spends her days working in the medical field while writing in most of her spare time. She enjoys being with her family, weekend barbecues and reading whenever she can steal the time.
HOSTED BY:
#lillyrerelease #silentsonsmc #lillyamberesabo #mcromance #amazon #kindleunlimited
@ambere_sabo

Comments