Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KU ➙ Beauty And The Boss by R. S. Elliot



Title: Beauty And The Boss 
Author: R. S. Elliot
Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads







I’m working for a man I can’t stand.
Actually, Luke Thorpe is more like a machine.
His irresistible body appears to be made of steel.
And he’s invincible.
Luke’s work ethic has made him a powerful billionaire.
But he’s also…  uptight and mean.
Everyone I know is scared of him.
Everyone except for me.
I step back when I find myself falling for him.
After going through a terrible ordeal, he’s the last person I should be with.
I need stability… a commitment.
His eyes say that he wants me.
And I’m tempted to believe them.
Am I about to make the biggest mistake of my life?









R.S. Elliot is a romance author with a passion for books and love for romance.
Welcome to my world of sexy, contemporary romance where you will find Billionaires, Alpha heroes, Bad boys and some extra naughtiness! If you are looking for something sweet, sexy and with a happily ever after, then look no further!

Get on board and grab my Free & Exclusive Book Here
Join my Exclusive Reader Group where I announce Giveaways and Release dates
Like my Facebook page to get updates, fun, and prizes! 
Join me on Instagram
If you wish to get in contact, please email me

#BMBB #NewRelease  #RomanceNovel  #Beauty #Boss #kindleunlimited

Comments