Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KU ➙ Redemption (Cavalieri Della Morte Series) by Anna Edwards


Title: Redemption
Series: Cavalieri Della Morte Series
Author: Anna Edwards
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 6, 2019
My name is Gawain Vincent—one of twelve assassins of the Cavalieri Della Morte.
Steadfast to those I claim as my brothers in arms.
An experienced fighter when ordered into battle.
I’m an admirer of women in any amount or position.
A lover full of stamina and exceptional skills.
But that is about to change.
Because of her. Because of Megan.
She’s scared, battered, and damaged. 
Rescued from circumstances beyond horrifying.
The blonde girl with piercing blue eyes who I can’t refuse.
Her future survival seems destined to destroy my family.
Gawain joined Arthur's army at 16. He wanted to make a difference. 
He had seen true evil, been a victim of it.  
Now he needed to atone for a sin he could never make right. 

Megan was celebrating her life when the evil took her. 
Two years she has survived as nothing more than a doll to be played with then discarded until the urge strikes her owner again. 
Beaten into submission she finds herself questioning the motives of the strangers 
who appears at her door offering her freedom. 
Can two souls burdened with shame find a way to forgive? 
Can Gawain find M before it is too late for Megan?

This was not as dark, IMO, as some of the previous episodes of the Della Morte. The acts that occur are a bit graphic and are sure to be triggers for some so heed the warnings. 

I felt it was more a journey of two broken souls finding redemption and love in one another.  Yes, I am a hopeless romantic.  Gawain, for me, was the perfect dark knight.  He was not blind to the consequences of his actions, he took responsibility. He was generous to a fault. He was a closet romantic. Definite book boyfriend material!
Megan was a free spirit. She fought to find her way back and despite her circumstances, she found a way to keep a spark alive until hope could find her. 
I found this issue pulled the heartstrings a bit more than some of the others.  The story was easy to follow and kept me right on that edge never sure if it was safe to let my guard down.  

All I am a British author, from the depths of the rural countryside near London. In a previous life, I was an accountant from the age of twenty-one. I still do that on occasions, but most of my life is now spent intermingling writing while looking after my husband, two children and two cats (probably in the inverse order to the one listed!). When I have some spare time, I can also be found writing poetry, baking cakes (and eating them), or behind a camera snapping like a mad paparazzi.
I'm an avid reader who turned to writing to combat my depression and anxiety. I have a love of travelling and like to bring this to my stories to give them the air of reality. I like my heroes hot and hunky with a dirty mouth, my heroines demure but with spunk, and my books full of dramatic suspense.
HOSTED BY:
#redemptionannaedwards #annaedwards #ku #amazon #buynow #novella #romanticsuspense
#CavalieriDellaMorteRelease @Anna__Edwards

Comments