Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KU ➙ Debauchery (King's University Series) by Remy Blake


Title: Debauchery
Series: King's University Series
Author: Remy Blake
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 5, 2019

Attending the prestigious King’s University is one of the many things I must do to keep my parents happy and my trust fund secure. 
Having a stellar transcript is another. Unfortunately, my grades are slipping and the only available option is setting up extra help with my professor. 
After the first study session I know I’m in trouble. Her tempting lips and the honey scent of her perfume tests my resolve until it crumbles. One shared kiss and I’m willing to risk it all.
Professor Martínez may be my downfall, but falling never felt so good.


Remy Blake is a male and female author duo, comprised of Jacob Chance and Marley Valentine. Pairing up to have some fun, they write steamy, short reads, with insta love/lust, an occasional side of taboo and a guaranteed HEA. You can expect twice the debauchery in every book they write.

HOSTED BY:
#Debauchery #RemyBlake #KingsUniversitySeries #KindleUnlimited #romance
#OWYM #AgeGap #ProfessorStudent

Comments