Skip to main content

#NewRelease ~ Immortal Promise (Vampire Mates) by Kim Loraine



Immortal Promise (Vampire Mates), an all-new sexy vampire romance by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE!


It happened without warning. My vampire heart began beating as her human one stilled and she slipped away. I didn't know her, but everything in me demanded I save her.
She was my mate. I couldn't let her go. So, I turned her rather than let her die, and we've been fighting ever since.
They say love-at-first-sight is magic. But what happens when the one you're bound to for eternity wants nothing to do with you?
Claire is nothing like the woman I thought would be my match. Now to convince her she belongs with me before she ends up killing us both.


Download your copy Today!

Add it to your TBR - http://bit.ly/30HRVUt

OUR THOUGHTS ~ 
~ An entertaining novella ~

Claire had my hackles up a bit with her quick to act personality in the beginning, she did finally find her footing but it took a few "oops" to get there. Since I am a bit unsure as to how she originally encountered Brandt and how she came to be where she awoke I could be judging her incorrectly (that was a mouth full) IDK. She didn't want to love because she had too so she was going to fight this misinformed misogynistic vampire till the bitter end.
Which led to some pretty entertaining moments.

Brandt seemed a bit stodgy in the beginning and upset that Claire does not awaken all "lovey-dovey " (again this is a scene where I felt like I missed something). After a session of questioning himself and one of Claire's "oops" moments, he does seem to find his footing. 

I will admit I was a bit slow to connect with these two but as we got past that awkward hunger phase (lol) they sort of grow on you.
The overall story is engaging and the romance that blossoms between these two is pretty intense. 
There is a bit of a suspenseful twist in the story line 
And I have questions about Blackthorne... 

This can be read as a standalone but I am now curious (and full of questions) about some of the secondary cast members who seemed to play significant roles in this universe.

I read a comp copy 

About Kim Loraine

Kim Loraine was raised a Navy brat but spent most of her life growing up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. A proper Washingtonian, she's addicted to coffee, doesn't let a little rain ruin her day, and thinks the sun is a gift from God. When not chasing her three little minions around, Kim spends her time writing, reading, and binge watching Doctor Who.

Follow Kim Loraine




#kimloraine #newrelease #immortalpromise #vampiremates #pnr

Comments