Skip to main content

#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited ➙ Secret Indiscretions (Carson Cove Scandals Book 2) by Kelli Callahan




Title: Secret Indiscretions 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Series: Carson Cove Scandals #2 


Add on Goodreads 




Top 100 Amazon Bestselling Series

"I don't care if it's complicated. I want you, and when I want something, I fight for it..." - Jon Alcott

I didn't plan to fall in love with my new boss. He needed a date for his best friend's wedding and I was so grateful for my new job that I agreed to it. Yeah, he was the hottest guy I had ever laid eyes on, and his dark, piercing stare made my knees weak, but it wasn't like we were really dating. It was just for pretend...

Until it wasn't...

The lines got blurred.
I was in his arms, and we weren't pretending.
His touch made my pulse race.
His kiss set my heart on fire.
And one secret indiscretion led to another...

It was a scandal waiting to happen, and we were in over our heads before we even realized it.

A full length emotional standalone with suspense, steam, and a HEA.











Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.




#secretindiscretions #carsoncovescandals #series #romance #kellicallahan #kindleunlimited
#books #reading 

Comments