Skip to main content

#NewRelease - You Will Bow by Ember Michaels is LIVE!


Title: You Will Bow

Author: Ember Michaels

Series: Rules of Bennett, Book One
Release Date: August 26, 2019
Cover Designer: Laura Hidalgo of Spellbinding Design

Bennett and Aurora's story continues in this 
dark and twisted read!

Get your copy of You Will Bow now!

After years of hiding, I thought I’d escaped him; but you can’t hide when you belong to the devil.
Taking away everything that I loved, he thought I’d be his perfect, broken little doll.
Little does he know, I’m not one to bend so easily.
Following his three rules is the key to my salvation, but all rules are meant to be broken—even if
breaking them would lead to my death.
When a business meeting takes a tragically unexpected turn, Bennett’s armor finally cracks,
revealing his weakness.
He may think he’s the devil, but the devil can be destroyed too. 
With vengeance in my heart, I’ll make him pay for what he’s done. 
In the end only one of us will bow.
And I bow to no man.
“Ember has woven such a delicious dark and twisted tale, one that will leave you guessing from page
to page.” -Heather, The Red Hatter Book Blog 
“This is a must read, it’s a fantastic book and I’m going to wait as patiently as I am able to for the
next installment, I just hope the time flies by as I NEED to know where we are going next!”
-Sharon, Goodreads
“Ember creates a story that plays out in your mind long after it's over with characters both to
detest and sympathise with.” -Clare, Bangor Belle Books
NOOOOO...
This ends on a cliff hanger... not a breath-holding white knuckle one but enough of one to make your heart skip a beat.
I'm not sure what happened with this release? 
Don't get me wrong the story is still engaging and it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat heart palpitating, lungs constricted trying to catch my breath.
There were a few issues that brought me out of the storyline, issues that should have been caught during editing.
Not sure who was in charge of that but could you please go back and fix the errors? 

Bennett is a complete psycho. Seriously! I thought he was a few screws loose in the first book. But the opening chapters here made his previous behavior look like child's play. 
Then something snapped with his character - 
Bye-bye Bennett - hello? 

Aurora you just disappoint me. Where is your backbone? Your sense of worth? 
I had a bit of trouble with how easily she went belly up. 
I get this is total fiction but a bit more fight would have been nice.

And would someone please erase Wilson - Bennett is a total pussy cat next to that man.

And I'm thinking there is someone close to Bennett who has become a turncoat. 

This was a bit chaotic IMO there was a lot of back and forth between the cast that seemed to take place in a short period and some scenes felt rushed or incomplete. 
I am still chomping on the bit for the next in series - I need to know. 

This has pretty much every trigger possible within the pages. 
So before you click ask yourself -
"how dark do you want to go ?" 
If you answer is -
"pitch is perfect " 
One-click now- but remember you were warned so
Don't get your panties in a wad when all he ll breaks lose!
Ember Michaels is a dark fiction author from South Carolina. When she's not writing,
you can find her binge-watching crime shows, hanging at the beach, and devouring books
from her favorite authors! Be sure to follow her on social media!
Hosted by
#youwillbow #rulesofbennett #dark #romance #embermichaels
#books #reading #bookreview

Comments