Skip to main content

POET (Death Row Shooters MC Book 2) by CrimsonSyn


◄থৣ💛থৣ►☠️NEW RELEASE☠️◄থৣ💛থৣ►
Title: POET (Death Row Shooters MC Book 2)
Author: #CrimsonSyn
Model: Robert Kelly
Purchase Today: mybook.to/POET
ஜPOEஜ
I’ve been left for dead. Twice.
I’ve been threatened countless times.
And yet, someone up there still wants me alive.
My name is Poe Chambers, better known as POET.
A name given to memorialize a murderer.
Bad things happened, and now I have to live with my mistakes.
But in the center of all my chaos,
There’s an angel.
And my vow is to never allow her to suffer again.
ஜGRACEஜ
Poe has returned to me,
But he’s not the same man I once knew.
Tall, rough, brooding, and built like steel,
Yet there’s something in him that burns deep.
Revenge.
And there’s no stopping his agenda.
I want to keep him safe.
But how am I to do that,
When the men who once threatened his life,
Have now set their sights on me?
Social Media Links: 

#poet #deathrowshooters #MCRomance #SecondChanceRomance
#CrimsonSyn #newrelease #booktour
@kikilovesbooks @CrimsonSyn82

Comments