Skip to main content

Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess Book 2) by Anna Bloom ➜ #NewRelease


Scandal Queen 
by 
Anna Bloom 
The much anticipated follow up to Tabloid Princess
AVAILABLE NOW
DOWNLOAD TODAY: mybook.to/Scandalqueen
Genre: Contemporary Romance 

SYNOPSIS
I never meant to fall for a prince… now nothing can be the same again.
It wasn’t meant to be this way… My life with my daughter was safe and protected; perfectly controlled.
Then he came and smashed everything I knew, everything I thought I knew, into pieces.
He broke my heart with his lies and deception, but now he’s under my skin and I can’t go back to the life I once had. All roads lead to him, the king of my heart, the man I would change everything for.
But with royalty comes obligation and expectation. Everyone wants a piece of him.
Inside the palace walls, he swears to keep us safe, yet I know the promise isn’t his to make.
Can he be the person his country needs while also loving us? Can I be the woman who stands proud by his side, or will I always be the daughter of a drug addict who has no place in the higher realms of society?
He says we can make it work, that we can fight tradition and give his people something new.
I wonder what price we will pay to be free to live our dream.
A heart-stopping Rags to Riches tale.
NOT STARTED THE DUET
Buy your copy Today: mybook.to/Tabloidprincess
Meet the Author
A book hoarder and coffee addict by heart Anna Bloom loves to write extraordinary stories about real love. Based south of London with her husband, three children and a dog with a beard, Anna likes to connect with readers, fan girl over her favourite authors and binge watch Supernatural while drinking lots of wine.
Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/annabloomwrites/
#ScandalQueen  #ReleaseBlitz #AnnaBloom #RoyalRomance
#BareNakedWords #RomanceReaders #Books

Comments