Skip to main content

MADNESS (Sinister Fairytales) by Kailee Reese Samuels


Title: Madness
Series: Sinister Fairy Tales Collection
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Genre: Dark Romance/Reverse Harem
Release Date: December 17, 2019

As a starry-eyed child, I wanted to believe my shining prince would ride up on a white horse, present a diamond ring, and carry me away to his castle. His love would be endless and our lives would be the happily ever after all girls dreamed about. I never knew the fairytale was nothing more than a lie.


I was a good girl.
Until one night, one tiny trip, one little mistake, one moment of indiscretion. 
When I fell down the rabbit hole, I stumbled into the absolute fantasy, succumbing to their whims and rituals. As their very naughty girl, I embraced the nightmare and refused to ever leave.
The Darkland is mine. 
And those monsters will kneel before their one true Queen.


If you truly enjoyed the chaos and insanity that was Alice falling down the rabbit hole 
then you will find the mind of Allison a true indulgence of the senses.
If you can make it through to the other side with your senses intact  
- quite the twisted surprise awaits you -
As with the original tale, not everything is as it seems

I'm going to warn you now that this is not a simple tale of perverted possibilities
This is a journey that takes you beyond the abnormal and slightly to the left of insanity

Do you think I jest?

Nothing will make sense yet everything is sensible
Or is that everything is nonsensical and nothing is tangible
Or ...
Oh never mind
It's all just a dream
Or is it?

I truly found myself scratching behind my ears and questioning if I had missed a turn or two 
or three...
We were at a party, then next to the brook, then falling down the abyss - 
One minute we are alone with just the one to suddenly feel the fingers of half a dozen
I could go on but I don't want your tea to get cold
Just know nothing is as it seems and it is much easier if you don't fight the crazy
See you on the other side 🙃

This is a standalone yet interconnected (the insanity never stops) 
part of the Sinister Fairytales Collection





HOSTED BY:
➜ #NewRelease
#madness #sinisterfairytales #dark #reverseharem #romance #kaileereesesamuels #bookreview
@KRSamuels

Comments