Skip to main content

Malia: A second chance romance (The Black Sentinels MC Book 3) by Victoria Johns


Title – Malia
Series Name – Black Sentinels MC
Series Number – Book 3
Author - Victoria Johns
-->
**LIVE NOW** 
Buy The Book
Universal Buy Link - getBook.at/vjmalia
Blurb
She was beautiful.
He was my best friend.
I loved her, but he took her away from me, so I left and never looked back.
I thought I understood brotherhood, but then I joined the Black Sentinels and they showed me what real loyalty was. Not like Dean, my childhood best friend. He and I made a pact about Malia, the beautiful girl who moved in next door, but they betrayed me and cut out my heart, and I vowed I would never forgive either of them.
Now she’s here, the girl I loved—the one whose call to my heart was stronger than the call of the ocean, and she needs me and my club to help keep her safe from him.
The thing is, betrayal cuts deep and I’m not sure I can be there for her when I fear falling in love with her all over again. 
But that’s a lie. I never stopped loving her. She ruined all other women for me.
Malia Kyler took my heart over a decade ago and never gave it back.
Can I let her in for a second time? Or do I risk it all, and take what should’ve been mine all those years ago?
Meet the Author
Victoria Johns is a Cheshire based writer with a wild imagination for steamy stories, she believes it's every girl's dream to experience a happily ever after.
Realising it was time to live her own dream, she now enjoys day dreaming and creating fiery romance novels.
 When she's not doing that, she can be found spending time with her family, cycling the countryside or enjoying pink fizz with her crazy friends. 
-->
Buy The Book
Universal Buy Link - getBook.at/vjmalia
#malia #blacksentinelsmc #secondchance #mcromance #books #victoriajohns #kindleunlimited

Comments