Skip to main content

Dance For Me (Alder Academy Book 1) by Erin M Trejo





•*¨)☆❥¸.•*´¨)☆❥¸.•*´¨)
❥☆(¸.•´ ❥*NEW RELEASE•´ ❥*
Everything isn't what it seems at Alder Academy.
Amazon Universal: mybook.to/danceforme
Title: Dance For Me (Alder Academy Book 1)
Genre: Enemies to Lovers

Blurb:
She was a job. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I followed my father's orders like usual until I was tired of being used.
Whisper was a casualty of our world. One that I decided I wanted to keep more than I wanted to ruin.
She was a challenge that I liked. Even though I still wanted to break her, I wanted more.
Yet I knew the punishment I would face if I chose to keep her around.
Is she worth it?

EXCERPT:
“Nope. I just learned to move from place to place and not ask questions,” I tell him.
“That had to be hard. Knowing no one wanted you.” The way he says it… it’s different. It’s not an I’m sorry type of response and it’s not quite a jab at me either. Either way, I take a step back when he counters it. His hands find my hips once more and his fingers dig into my flesh. I gasp as his eyes meet mine. The music on my phone changes and Callan begins to move with me. I knew Knox could dance since he’s in my class, but Callan moves just as perfectly as his brother. The beat starts to hit and we both break apart. Callan follows my lead, popping and swaying. I watch him in the mirrors in front of us, entranced by his movements. He reaches over his shoulder and pulls his shirt off in one move, tossing it to the side as he keeps going. I gasp, watching the tan muscles as they work. Callan is well built, looking like a damn god and I assume his brothers aren’t far behind. Our eyes stay locked as we both dance freely when I hear the door slam. I jolt and spin around coming face to face with Steele and Knox.
“What is this? A little private lesson?” Steele asks moving toward us. Callan laughs, reaches down and grabs his shirt, tossing it over his shoulder as he moves.
“Just having some fun before practice,” Callan says, pushing through the door and disappearing while the other two come closer. I turn, ready to grab my stuff when I’m pushed against the mirror. My eyes lock with Steele’s and the air escapes my lungs. Knox moves in next to him, just as imposing as his brother.
“Having a little fun?” Steele asks, pressing his cock into my ass. My breathing is still coming in heaves from my dance.
“Not with you I’m not.” Steele chuckles darkly as Knox smirks.
“We’re a fun group, me and my brothers. We like playing together with our toys, if you know what I mean.” That came from Knox. I nearly roll my eyes because I’m almost one hundred percent sure that they were the ones in the pool house that night, but I can’t say that for sure.
“Well, I guess that’s too bad, I’m not interested.” Knox’s eyes light up but he doesn’t say anymore. When I drag my gaze back to Steele’s there’s something darker in them. A challenge of sorts.
“What were you doing with my brother?” he asks pressing into me harder.
“We were dancing.”
“So I see. You think you can just walk in here and get in my brother’s good graces?” I shake my head before it’s slammed into the glass mirror. I wince but I don’t let him see how much it hurt me.
Dance for me is first in a series that follows the Alder brothers - Steele, Knox, and Callan. 
... I think I am a bit partial to Knox but this was not his story 
A small town with big influences that wants to keep its power structure the way it is 
and will use any means necessary to ensure it.

Steele and his brothers are directed to get close to Whisper and find out what she knows 
then eradicate the problem. 
Problems is Whisper - 
She is not easily swayed by good looks
She is not bending to their threats
Pretty much everything the boys throw at her seems to roll right past her. 

Whisper has enough demons to battle without willingly adding to the pile.
And this psychotic band of brothers is the last thing she needs
But it seems her choices are not her own 
- her body lights up whenever her newly appointed tormentor comes close 
Can she outmaneuver the Triple A's?
Can she figure out what her "kind" foster parents really want?

Steele gave me whiplash! One minute he was hot the next cold
Whisper stayed true to her self she trusted no one 
I am going to admit I have a chit ton of questions! 
Trejo sets us up with multiple directions this can go
A couple of them were resolved a bit quickly for me -
Others I am still trying to figure out who is behind it,
why they did it ... 
This does end on a happy for now note 
with that said I felt it wrapped up a bit quickly 
and some things were not answered to my satisfaction 
(you know I like all the details) 
I am hoping I get my answers in the next release

★.•°★°•.★ Connect with Erin! She loves her stalkers ★.•°★°•.★
Facebook Readers Group -Fire and Ice:

➜ #NewRelease
#danceforme #alderacademy #enemiestolovers #romance #erinmtrejo #bookreview

Comments