Skip to main content

First and Always (The Forever Duet) by Rebecca Brooke




Title: First and Always
Series: The Forever Duet #1
Author: Rebecca Brooke
Genre: Women's Fiction/Romance
Release Date: April 16, 2020



Blurb

Everything seemed to have fallen in place for Aiden Cormack. As the lead singer of Violet Obsession, he spent his days living his dream. At night he went home to the love of his life, his fiancé, Christine. It had been a long and difficult road on the way to the altar, with regret that almost destroyed them. But Aiden wanted to put the past behind him and couldn’t wait to see Christine walk down the aisle to him. 

Christine takes him by surprise a few months after their wedding. She wants to try for another baby, but Aiden’s not sure he’s ready to face the fear of what ifs again. 

The pieces of his life that had been held together so strongly, start to break apart. As Aiden tries to hold them together, the task proves impossible. Now, he’s buried under the mountain of what was his perfect life and he’s not sure if he actually wants to come to the surface or let it all take him under.  







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.”
Christine turned her head and squinted in the light.
“Well, hello there, my big fancy rock star.”
I ran a hand through my hair, which was probably sticking up in a million different directions already. “Nope.”
She laid the open book on her legs. “No, then who are you?”
I smirked. “For the next two weeks, the only thing I am is your husband.”
“Not my rock star husband?”
“Only if you want me to be.”
“I think I prefer my husband this week.”
I brushed a piece of hair from her face. “What are you doing up so early?”
“You know I can’t sleep when the sun hits my eyes.” She moved to sit on the side of the hammock, her legs hanging over the side. “Besides, who want to miss the beautiful weather here by staying inside all day?”
I leaned forward and pressed my lips to the side of her neck. “I can think of a few reasons to stay inside.”
“Mmm…you can, can’t you?”
“Yep.” I kissed my way up to behind her ear, loving the way her body trembled under mine. “Many reasons and none of them include sand in places that never see the sun.”






Coming Soon


Releasing May 14

$2.99 for a limited time!

Only available at the following retailers
for a very limited time





Author Bio


Rebecca Brooke is the author of the Jaded Ivory and Traded Series. She grew up in the shore towns of South Jersey. She loves to hit the beach, but always with her Kindle on hand. She is married to the most wonderful man who puts up with all her craziness. Together they have two beautiful children who keep her on her toes. When she isn’t writing or reading (which is very rarely) she loves to bake and binge watch Netflix.


Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK GROUP


#OnSale #KindleUnlimited
#firstandalways #womens #fiction #romance #rebeccabrooke
@GiveMeBooksPR and @RebeccaBrooke6

Comments