Skip to main content

Grill (The Wounded Sons) by Leah Sharelle


Title: Grill
Series: Wounded Sons Series
Author: Leah Sharelle
Genre: Military Romance
Release Date: April 25, 2020

Marshall ‘Grill’ Webber grew up without a father. His mother died when he was only six years old, leaving him to be raised by his aunt.
Not knowing who his father was and watching his mother slowly give up on life, shaped him into the man he was today: a proud soldier, a more than competent sniper and a fiercely loyal member of Team FIVE. Grill went about living life the best he could with his mates, and the family he’d found in the Wounded Souls. Life was pretty darn good, until a mercy mission to help with the worst bushfires in Australia’s history led him to a night with a gorgeous brunette, a night he would never forget.
Adeline Welham was a loner; she believed her life was better that way, loving people wasn’t something she knew how to do.
Volunteering to help burnt and injured animals was her duty and she proudly did anything she could to help. One night she offered herself to a sexy soldier with deep chocolate eyes and an even deeper voice. It was only meant to be one night, who knew it would follow her home and turn her quiet life upside down?
Two people, both stubborn, both looking for something to make them feel complete. The only thing was, could it be the same thing?


I love the idea of being in love. Since my early teens when I first discovered Silhouette Desire novels my life has been all about reading. I would find myself re-writing scenes if I wasn't happy with them and hiding them under my bed. That led me to writing love stories of my own. They all ended up under the bed and are still there, and there they will stay. I don't do angst, in fact it drives me crazy. 
I am a mum of three beautiful girls, Australian, and have what most say is a weird sense of humor.
I spend my free time doing movie, Sons of Anarchy, and Friends marathons. And reading.
I love Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain..... there's that weird humor.
HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease 
#grill #military #romance #books #leahsharelle


Comments