Skip to main content

Into the Clear Water by B. Celeste





Title: Into the Clear Water
Author: B. Celeste
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 1, 2020



Blurb

I used his body to forget the pain until the line we drew was buried under muddied water.

I used to believe in three things:
That true love only existed once, heartbreak couldn’t kill you, and everything happened for a reason.

But if that were true, I never would have watched Daniel McCray get married to another woman, have a beautiful baby girl, and pass away before my very eyes.

Everything I believed was I lie.

Until I met them.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

I can’t believe we’re even having this conversation. “You’re not the boss of me, Easton. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings about your friend doing the piercing, but it’s not the end of the world. And it would be money all the same if you let me pay. Why are you being so stubborn about this?”
“Not the boss of you,” he repeats, a slow smirk curving his features. His body turns to face me, towering over me when he straightens to full height. “I seem to recall that differently, especially when we’re in your bedroom and you’re begging me to bury my cock deeper inside you. Hmm. Have you forgotten how much you moan my name when I lick you, or how you pull my hair to go faster, or plead for me to fuck you just the way I know you like?”
My thighs press together as heat sweeps over my body. He knows what he’s doing because he chuckles like this amuses him. But I don’t find his mood swings funny. “What does that have to do with anything?”
He leans closer, brushing his lips against my ear as he speaks. “I should have been the one to give you what you wanted today because I know what you want. Just like I know what you sound like when you come, what it feels like when you squeeze my cock with that tight pussy of yours, and how loud you get when you don’t have to hold back. You want freedom, Piper. You always have.”
When he draws back, I’m stunned speechless. He takes advantage of it and shoots me a wink, causing my lips to part. He’s never winked before. And it’s … wow. Between those words and that gesture, I’m not sure I can properly fathom a response, and he knows it. Which is why, this time, he walks away first.






Author Bio

B. Celeste’s obsession with all things forbidden and taboo enabled her to pave a path into a new world of raw, real, emotional romance.

Her debut novel is The Truth about Heartbreak.


Author Links


#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
#contemporary #romance #books #bceleste
@GiveMeBooksPR

Comments