Skip to main content

The Spare - Part One (The Kings & Queens of St Augustus Book 1) by Gemma Weir


 
The Spare Part 1 
The Kings & Queens of St Augustus 
by
Gemma Weir
Genre: New Adult
Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/52209062-the-spare---part-one
BUY THE BOOK: books2read.com/thesparepartone
Synopsis:
Young love, betrayal, intrigue and more, this book has it all!  This is the first book in a brand new series: The Kings & Queens of St Augustus.
A will. The last wishes of a dead man shouldn’t have had the power to change all of our lives.
But a family fortune can test even the bonds of identical twins.
Now there’s him, the perfect bad boy who hates us all.
My sister wants him, but he wants me.
With billions of dollars at stake, no one is going to come out unscathed.

Christ on a cracker!!
I can't breath 🤯
How?
Gawd
Why?

I started this after dinner figuring I could finish it on the 'morrow
I couldn't put it down!
No joke
I walked while reading
I had to know

The clincher? Spares are real.
Tallulah, honey, I'm so flipping sorry
Arlo, I know you don't see the whole picture
It's easy to be blind to the pain others are enduring when your world is so easily manipulated to satisfy your wants
But open your eyes!
You just delivered a death sentence on an innocent!
Olly, I hope you can save her
Mom, I hope you choke on your champagne
Dad, you... I have no words for
And Carrigan dear
May you rot in the he ll you've created

I am not going to recap the blurb
I will tell you that you need to set yourself up
Uninterrupted reading space - preferably a closed door
A pillow to scream into
A stress ball so you don't crack the reader screen
Some tissue when you feel your heart cracking
A reading light so you don't get lost in the darkness
Patience - lots of patience
Why?
Because this ends on a bloody big cliffhanger!

Meet the Author
Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of sexy sex.
Her social media links are:

#NewRelease
#newadult #saga #fiction #books #gemmaweir #bookreview 

Comments