Skip to main content

The Secrets We Hide (The Four Book 2) by Becca Steele is LIVE!


Title: The Secrets We Hide
Series: The Four - Book II
Author: Becca Steele
Genre: NA College/Romance Suspense/Stepbrother
Release Date: April 30, 2020
Eeny, meeny, miny, mo. I’ve got a secret you don’t know. Caiden Cavendish is under my skin. The Four have switched from being my enemies to my closest friends.
But not everything has changed. Two truths remain...my life is still in danger, and my mother is hiding something.
So many questions, and no answers. 
What secrets lie buried in Alstone?
The lies, the secrets, they’ll come undone
I'm the monster you can't outrun.


"I see you"

It could be the insanity of quarantine but multiple times throughout this episode 
I kept thinking of scooby mysteries and how the gang was always running in multiple directions. Each member had something to contribute to the overall team.
Admittedly with a lot more sex and blatant drug/ alcohol use
but whatever 🤷‍♀️🤣

Don't hold it against the cast -

This felt more IDK? Lots of mystery and suspense to keep me on edge from the opening to the cliffhanging end. It was like each chapter presented a new clue but with each step forward we made we were taking two back.
So many questions 😤
Nothing fit
Then it ends on a cliffy!
But!
With a major clue!

Caiden is starting to come to terms with his ghosts.
Winter is finding her own strength and acceptance
And Z ... Something is up with our dark knight

UGGGHHH!!!
I need to know how this all twists together!
I know some of the who's and I have some ideas of the whys
I don't think everyone is who they think they are
Confusing is it not?


Becca Steele is a contemporary romance author from the south of England, where she lives with her husband, two kids, and various animals.
When she's not writing, you can find her reading or watching Netflix, usually with a glass of wine in hand.
HOSTED BY:
#BookBlitz #Giveaway
#thesecretswehide #thefour #stepbrother #college #romance #book #beccasteele
#kindleunlimited #bookreview #InTheSeries #AvailableNow #MustRead

Comments