Skip to main content

You Will Obey (Rules of Bennett Book 4) by Ember Michaels

you will obey4

you will obey banner

The conclusion to The Rules of Bennett Series, You Will Obey, is LIVE!!!

you will obey cover
Title: You Will Obey
Author: Ember Michaels
Series: Rules Of Bennett

Get your copy of You Will Obey now!

blurb you will obey
He made me bow.
He made me break.
Now we’ve reached the final showdown.
The gates of Hell are crumbling as two monsters fight for the throne. Their prize?
My soul—or so they think.
I’ve played Bennett’s game for too long and in exchange for what I want, he requires me to follow the third rule.
And what I want is Wilson Moreno dead by my hand.
Bennett says you can’t win playing games against the devil, but he’s made me into a bigger monster than he is. When I win against him, I’ll have some rules of my own.
He will bow.
He will break.
He will be destroyed.
you will obey4

Start the series today!

you will obey1
about you will obey
Ember Michaels is a dark fiction author from South Carolina. When she's not writing, you can find her binge-watching crime shows, hanging at the beach, and devouring books from her favorite authors! Be sure to follow her on social media!
Goodreads: bit.ly/EMgoodreads
Facebook: bit.ly/EmberMFB
Twitter: bit.ly/EmberMT
Instagram: bit.ly/EmberMIG
RHBT logo
www.redhatterbookblog.com

#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
#youwillobey #rulesofbennett #darkromance #books #embermichaels

Comments