Skip to main content

Good Boys Talk Dirty (Forbidden Fruit Shorts) by Amanda Faye ➱ Book Tour

gbtdig

gbtdbanner

We're on tour with Good Boys Talk Dirty by Amanda Faye!!!

image6
Title: Good Boys Talk Dirty

Author: Amanda Faye

Series: Forbidden Fruits

Release Date: June 2, 2020

Get your copy now!

*FREE with Kindle Unlimited!*
image4
Sophia They say every girl loves a bad boy, and there's undoubtedly a reason for that. Bad boys rock your world, but then they break your heart. So, I made a solemn vow to put my bad boy dating ways behind me. Now I have a naughty itch that I just can't scratch. Enter Bax, my brother's best friend since we were kids. Bax is the embodiment of a good guy. I bet he even helps old ladies carry their groceries. When I least expect it, though, he shows me a side of him I never imagined. Is it possible the best of both worlds has been beside me the whole time?
Baxter The number one rule of the guy code is you don't date your best friend's sister. Google it; you'll see I'm right. Even if she is gorgeous and smart and has a unique brand of crazy that just flat out does it for you. Bros before—well, you know. But after a night of drinking and listening to Sophia complain about her bland love life, I see an opportunity too golden to pass up. After all, good guys can talk dirty too.

Add to your Goodreads TBR

image3
gbtd
gbtdig
image2
Amanda Faye currently resides in Atlanta with her high school sweetheart and husband of 15 years and their 4 amazing children.

She's had a passion for reading and writing since she was a child. She stole her first romance novel from her mother at age 12 and hasn't looked back since. 

You could say being a Reeder is in her blood. (Family joke)

Follow her at 
RHBT logo

#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
#GoodBoysTalkDirty #humorous #erotic #romance #AmandaFaye #ForbiddenFruits

Comments