Skip to main content

One Perfect Touch (Very Irresistible Bachelors) by Layla Hagen ➱ Release Tour



One Perfect Touch 
by Layla Hagen 
Release Date: July 7



In business circles, I’m known for being cutthroat and demanding. Robert Dumont is a hardass, they say. And it’s true. I thrive on challenges. Taking the family-owned restaurant chain to the next level is my passion. 

When my sister’s marriage implodes, I head back to New York, to be there for her and my niece. These are my only two priorities: growing the business and taking care of my family.

My new neighbor is a temptation I hadn’t counted on. Skye Winchester is bold, sensual and I just can’t keep my distance. I’m determined to make her mine. But once I’ve touched her, I want more. I want to worship her all night long.

As a business owner herself, Skye’s got enough on her plate. I was expecting her to run in the opposite direction when she realizes how complicated my life is. Instead, she does the opposite: making my sister laugh, charming my niece… She completely wins me over. 

Neither of us expected our attraction to grow until it obscures everything but each other.

And neither of us can afford to allow that. But how can we stop now?

Grab Your Copy Here: 
AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo 

 
 
I needed this story 🥰
One Perfect Touch was the perfect mix of
Character interaction -
The dynamics between the characters? Spot on.
Heartfelt fun -
This goes back to the dynamics. The interplay between the cast was so tangent ... 
I loved the banter - the teasing - the support
A little 🤏 heart-wrenching -
Not in a heavy angst way just a little bit of betrayal and/or loss that connected our MC's
OCD -
Robert, I could only dream of having my life so organized
Family 🧡-
This was a clincher for me. Hagen somehow made me a part of this.

The chemistry between our two MC's is pretty instant.
Ever been in a room and someone catches your attention 
and you can actually feel their presence? 
That is what happened here and it works so beautifully. 
Even I could feel the magnetic push and pull.

Skye is one of those lead females in many ways I relate to. 
She is very goal and family-oriented. 
She knows she can accomplish anything but she also has that little voice 
that at times needs to be swatted back -- 
Way back.
Her zest for life just made her that much more driven.
Robert was such an OCD case - 
Not in a bad way I guess and I can see how he would need that extra feeling of control to balance work and home. 
He was almost the perfect book boyfriend

I strongly recommend this journey.
A relaxing romance that tickles all the "feels"
Humor - Romance - Family - Love


Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:

#NewRelease 
#oneperfecttouch #billionaire #romanticcomedy #laylahagen #bookreview

Comments