Skip to main content

The Sins Duet: Dark Romantic Suspense by Abbi Cook ➱ Release Tour


   

The Sins Duet by Abbi Cook

Releases 24th September

Genre: Dark romance/romantic suspense

AVAILABLE NOW!

Buy Today: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FRMLQBG

Add to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54913469-the-sins-duet

#TheSinsDuet #AbbiCook #BareNakedWords #DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense

 

“The Sins Duet is 2 books Covet and Corrupt. This story in its entirety is so different to anything I have read for a while, and I loved it” Goodreads Reviewer

“Outstanding build up to a tear your soul apart read!” Goodreads Reviewer

   

Blurb

A dangerous man obsessed…

I want to possess Natalie from the moment I lay eyes on her. Trusting and sweet, she has no idea what I can do to her.

What I will do to her.

An innocent woman caught in a web of lies…

He’s beautiful and vicious like nothing I’ve ever seen. Alexei terrifies me and takes my breath away.

Yet I’m drawn to him like a moth to a flame, even as I sense the danger in him.

Nothing is what it seems…

A hit man who never fails at his job. A woman afraid she’s losing her mind. The secret that shocks even a cold-blooded killer.

How perfect a life can look from the outside, and then with just one crack in the façade, everything changes.


NO SPOILERS!!!!
This is a slow build thriller that kept me flipping pages as fast as possible to get my answers. 
There are clues on just about every page. Some set me in the right direction 
others had me questioning my path and even backing up a bit.
When the truth is revealed?
WHOLLY Guacamole!!

This opens by introducing us to Alexei and the darker aspects of his world 
and it keeps that twisted sense of "What is happening" throughout the read.

The story is told from both perspectives and we go back and forth between timelines some are via a diary while others are nightmares or disjointed memories, maybe?
And that is where the twist lies.

Natalie is happy in her marriage it is all she has known and she can't remember a time when she did not feel content. That is until the night she is the victim of an attempted burglary - then everything she has known begins to slip through her fingers.
Simple memories she no longer remembers. Things begin to change.

Adam ... the doting overprotective husband is always there to calm her, to tend to her emotional needs. But lately, there is something there in his eyes. A darkness Natalie has never seen before.
Is she imagining it? Is she losing her mind?

Alexei is hired to do the dirty deeds that others can not do themselves. To fix problems. He is cold, calculated, and never fails. However this latest "fix" -
Something is off



Abbi’s social media links are:

https://www.facebook.com/abbicookauthor

http://abbicook.com

https://www.instagram.com/abbicookauthor

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited

#thesinsduet #dark #romanticsuspense #abbicook

Comments