Skip to main content

Eclipsed Legacy (Sentinels Book): NA Paranormal Romance by Alex Stone ➱ Release Tour

Title: Eclipsed Legacy
Series: Sentinels Book #1
Author: Alex Stone
Genre: NA Paranormal Romance
Release Date: November 1, 2020


Tala has always been a fighter. Having grown up in a massive pack of werewolves, she knows how and when to tussle. However, her next fight isn’t what she expects, as she must discover what vendetta a mysterious, new pack holds against her family. Between ambushes, bar fights, and murder, these new wolves are ruthless. Tala’s suspicions grow as she is forced to question everything and everyone around her. As the turmoil inside her begins to build, so does the rage. 

She’ll be damned if they threaten anyone else!

But will her efforts be enough?

Or will she give into despair, as the new pack slaughters her family one by one?






"For the first time in over a decade, the fire returns, raging and hungering for blood like never before. The anger sobers my mind. I feel myself shaking my head, but whether in denial or outrage, I am unsure. Before I realize what I’m doing, I leap up, wrapping my legs around him from behind and locking my arms around his neck in a chokehold. This close to the full moon, the wolf inside is already eager to be set free, to run, to hunt..."



Born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Alex grew up in a close-knit community. She has lived in multiple states including North Carolina and Virginia and has traveled all over the the United States from Vermont to Arizona. When Alex isn't hard at work on her novels, she is spending time with her son and husband.



HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#eclipsedlegacyrelease #alexstonerelease #naparanormalromance #novemberrelease #availablenow #kuromance #alexstoneauthor #kindleunlimited #enticingjourney #pnr

Comments