Skip to main content

The Power of a Myth (Glacial Blood Series): Paranormal Romance by Anna Edwards ➱ Release Tour

Title: The Power of a Myth
Series: Glacial Blood Series #8
Author: Anna Edwards
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: November 3, 2020


Molly Hughes lost the man she loved almost forty years ago when he chose to take part in a deadly war which saw humans fighting humans. He died a hero, and she retreated to the silent sanctuary of the Glacial Blood National Park. She's feeling her age now and knows she needs the pack’s help. What she doesn't count on is the ghost that walks through her front door. 

Hayden Eckert was a war hero, and when an explosion destroyed his life, he was called to become a higher being. But the dragon’s bone prophecy was too powerful to contain, and he's been forced to spend most of his life imprisoned for fear of the damage he could cause. Is this now his time to shine? Or will his guilt at losing the woman he loved consume him? 

Will Molly and Hayden’s story be the true tragedy in the fight against freedom?

Welcome to the bestselling Glacial Blood series, a world of shifters and witches, magic and mayhem, unforgivable lies, and unbreakable love. A world where family is born not only through blood, but a bond. With plenty of threats to come—and a secret that remains untold.







“Fucking stupid woman,” he called out, but it was only a few seconds before he rushed into the jungle after her. 

He been in areas like this before—they were littered with hazards and traps, not just from wild creatures but also enemy weapons. 

“Stop,” he shouted to her, but she kept walking, deeper and deeper. He followed her path until he found her standing in a clearing. “Are you insane?” he yelled at her. “You could get us both killed. There could be any number of explosive traps laid around here.” 

“Are you worried about me now, or just yourself?” Molly retorted.

“We’re forbidden to come into the jungle,” Hayden snapped back.

“Yet, you accused me of coming in here, how did you politely put it, to fuck someone?” She raised an eyebrow at him. 

“You’ve no light to guide you this time. It’s crazy.”

“I didn’t have any light last time. I don’t need it,” Molly responded. 

There was no anger in her tone anymore. It was flat, and it scared him.

“Molly, what is going on?”

She lowered her head before raising it again and looking directly at him. “I’ve never revealed this before, but something tells me you’ll understand…I don’t know why? I’m probably insane, but there’s something you need to know about me.”

Hayden watched as she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the jungle floor. 

“What are you doing?” He rushed at her, and picking up the t-shirt, he tried to use it to cover her body. He couldn’t help staring at her breasts encased in a white lace bra, though. They were the perfect size, and his dick started to lengthen in his army issue pants. 

“You said you believe dragons once existed and that one day you’ll find their bones. Let me do this, Hayden. Let me show you what really exists that you have no clue about.” 

There was something about the honesty in her eyes that made him stop and step back from her. He held her t-shirt to his chest as he watched her lower her pants. Her underwear followed next until she was naked before him. She took his breath away. All he could do was look at her perfect body. His dick strained in the confines of his pants even though he still believed she’d been with another man earlier. Or did he? Something told him this wasn’t about sex. 

Let me show you what really exists that you have no clue about.

Her words sent a shiver down his spine.

“Show me,” he ordered.





 

All I am a British author, from the depths of the rural countryside near London. In a previous life, I was an accountant from the age of twenty-one. I still do that on occasions, but most of my life is now spent intermingling writing while looking after my husband, two children and two cats (probably in the inverse order to the one listed!). When I have some spare time, I can also be found writing poetry, baking cakes (and eating them), or behind a camera snapping like a mad paparazzi.
I'm an avid reader who turned to writing to combat my depression and anxiety. I have a love of travelling and like to bring this to my stories to give them the air of reality. I like my heroes hot and hunky with a dirty mouth, my heroines demure but with spunk, and my books full of dramatic suspense.



HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#thepowerofamythrelease #annaedwardsrelease #newrelease #novemberrelease #kuromance #paranormalromance #mustread #romance #annaedwards #glacialbloodseries #enticingjourney
 @AnnaEdwardsWriter

Comments