Skip to main content

The Jackpot Screwer (Love In Dayton Valley) a Romantic Comedy by Nikki Ashton ➱ Cover Tour

   

The Jackpot Screwer (Love In Dayton Valley Book 2) by Nikki Ashton

Releases 25th January 2021

Pre-Order Today: mybook.to/TheJackpotScrewer

Can be read as a standalone

Genre: Romantic Comedy

   

Blurb

The Jackpot Screwer is book 2 in the Love in Dayton Valley Series.

Welcome to Dayton Valley, ranch country with a sum population of 9022. Sounds idyllic, and it is… until it isn’t.

Bronte There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much Carter Maples irritates me. He’s my best friend’s brother and growing up together all we’ve ever done is fight. Want to know a secret though – damn that boy is hot. So hot I only went and did the one thing I thought I’d never, ever do. Yep, I fell in love with the beautiful redhead. How stupid can one girl be? Pretty damn stupid actually, and now we have to deal with the consequences. Trouble is, I may love him but he’s also selfish and immature. I’m not sure he’s ready to grow up, so I’m just going to have to dump his ass.

Wanting to be independent isn’t stupid, right?

Carter I’m Dayton Valley’s vet and when I’m not saving animals, I’m loving the crap out of Bronte Jackson – or Lollipop as I like to call her because that girl has skills you wouldn’t believe. We weren’t supposed to end up together, but I guess the stars aligned and…bam! We love each other, pretty fierce, but Houston we have a problem and it’s a pretty big one. Bronte doesn’t think I can deal so has kicked me to the curb, but I’m determined to get her back.

It’s okay to play dirty to get what you want, right?

Dayton Valley… where the men are hard, and the women are horny

Meet the Author

Nikki lives in Cheshire with her husband, two dogs, and lovely mother-in-law who supplies her with endless cups of tea. She writes contemporary and romantic comedy romances and hopes that she puts a smile on her reader's faces and a sigh in their heart. Her ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when she started writing poetry at school and was given the honour of reading one of her poems to the rest of her year group (a truly embarrassing experience that she will never forget). Nikki is grateful for the wide variety of strange and wonderful people in her life, otherwise, she'd never know what to write about! She always takes a keen interest in family and friends, finding out their innermost secrets in readiness for her next book.

WEBSITE

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

AMAZON

#CoverReveal Tour

#TheJackpotScrewer #NikkiAshton #RomanticComedy #BareNakedWords #ebook


Comments