Skip to main content

Disruption a Mafia Romance by Victoria Johns ➱ Cover Tour



   


Disruption by Victoria Johns.

Releases: 18th January

Genre: Mafia Romantic Suspense

Pre-Order: getBook.at/vjdisruption

 

#Disruption #VictoriaJohns #CoverReveal #MafiaRomance #RomanticSuspense #BareNakedWords

   

Blurb

I am Zane Teague, feared by men and desired by women, and I was born into a life of luxury, riches, and crime. Destined to take my place at the head of the family, and to be the ruler of our world.

Finally, I was crowned King, with the criminal world at my feet,

I take what I want, when I want it.

My name is revered, but there is one thing that I desire - have to have - but will never attain, no matter how hard or dirty I fight.

Bailey Roach is the woman I crave, the woman who should be in my bed. She's the queen I want to rule beside me, and I've loved her for most of my life. But she's also my best friend's sister and I swore to him that I would never touch her, never let the evil and chaos in my world taint hers.

Despite the promise I made, she is all I can think about, and the pain of wanting what I can't have is now my greatest weakness. Her hold on me has the potential to turn my world upside down and destroy everything I've worked for. Worse than that, she has the power to rip my heart and soul apart... yet, I have to have her.

When need engulfs you, it can only lead to disruption.

 

Meet the Author

Victoria Johns is a Cheshire based writer with a wild imagination for steamy stories, she believes it's every girl's dream to experience a happily ever after.

Realising it was time to live her own dream, she now enjoys day dreaming and creating fiery romance novels.

When she's not doing that, she can be found spending time with her family, cycling the countryside or enjoying pink fizz with her crazy friends.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/victoriajohnsauthor

Website - https://www.victoriajohnsbooks.com/

Comments