Skip to main content

Hooked (Boston Terriers Hockey) by Jacob Chance ➱ Cover Tour

Title: Hooked
Series: Boston Terriers Hockey
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: January 22, 2021
Cover Design: Sybil Wilson/PopKitty Designs



Avoiding bad boy hockey player Marshall Winters has been one of my goals since he did me wrong four years ago.

However, with both of us attending Boston University and his younger sister being my best friend, it’s damn near impossible.

Then he saves me from a dangerous situation, whisking me away to his family’s cabin, changing everything.

It’s just the two of us, no distractions, and nothing to keep us apart except my own rapidly fading reservations. 

Now, I’m getting hooked on the one person I shouldn’t be.







 


Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.



HOSTED BY:
#CoverReveal Tour
#hookedcoverreveal #hookedjacobchance #coverreveal #jacobchanceauthor  #sportsromance #bostonterriershockey #comingsoon #januaryrelease #romance #mustread #goodreads #enticingjourney 
@JChanceAuthor

Comments