Skip to main content

AWAY GAME a MM New Adult Enemies to Lovers Romance by Harlow Layne ➱ Release Tour

AWAY GAME
Harlow Layne
Release Date: February 4

 

The plan was to move away and never look back. 

 

Get away from him, out from under my father’s disapproving stare, and start a new life in Willow Bay. 

 

It was supposed to be my fresh start, but instead my past followed me. 

 

The one thing I desired and couldn’t have. 

 

Weston Jackson. 

 

I hated how he made me feel things that I couldn’t give into without turning my world upside down.

 

I wanted to make him pay. 

 

For the way my father now looked at me. 

For the way I saw myself. 

 

But most of all… for wanting him the way I did.

 

This is a full-length high school and college enemies-to-lovers and new adult romance with high angst, suspense, and gutting emotion. It's book one in the Willow Bay series that will have interlinking storylines. Away Game can be read as a standalone and starts off a four-book planned series. This is the only MM story. The others are MF.

 

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

Free in KU

Will send when live




"Then, now and always"

West and Fin ...
Just the right balance
Fin was fearful of how he felt around West so he responded as most do when they don't understand something or it is different
He made sure he felt powerful around it. 
He growled at it. 
Stomped on it. 
Made sure it feared him more than he feared it

West had come to terms with Fin's hatred - 
Didn't understand it but knew it was what it was

They lived in different worlds only orbiting one another on rare occasions. West could live with that.

Until their worlds collided

Be prepared to experience a rollercoaster of emotions with this group
This is a slow build romance with the perfect amount of angst. 
I appreciated that the characters weren't drowning in the drama of their own making. They were testing life, attempting that thing called adulting, discovering where they fit in the overall scheme of the universe.

I was instantly in love with West and Fin grew on me pretty quick. The supporting cast was just as easy to get attached to.
A couple of scenes I wish the author had expanded on, then again I didn't want the story to end so I could just be a bit greedy - who knows

I must say though...
No wonder Fin was so angry with the world- his sperm donor is horse's excrement!
West was blessed with a solid family- I truly believe that was what allowed him to see past the posturing Fin always displayed and see the man within and to forgive him
Oz has a secret - I don't know what it is but he is hiding something
I'm also curious about Ridley and Ford being a first in series I'm hoping we get their stories




Meet Harlow Layne


Indie Author. Romance Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Dog Lover.  Addicted to all things Happily Ever After and Amazon.

Harlow Layne is a hopeless romantic who is known for her contemporary writing style of beautiful slow-burn, sweet, sexy and swoon-worthy alpha and fast pace, super steamy romance in her Love is Blind series.

Harlow wrote fanfiction for years before she decided to try her hand at a story that had been swimming in her head for years.

When Harlow's not writing you'll find her online shopping on Amazon, Facebook, or Instagram, reading, or hanging out with her family and two dogs.


Connect with Harlow Layne

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BookBub | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page



Hosted By

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#awaygame #NA #MM #enemiestolovers #romance #bookreview #harlowlayne
#wildfiremarketingsolutions
@WildfireMarket1  @Harl0wLayne 

Comments