Skip to main content

I Touch My Shelf (Words for nerds) a Romantic Comedy by Allie York ➱ Release Tour




Title: I Touch My Shelf
Series: Words for nerds #3
Author: Allie York
Genre: Romantic Comedy




Add on Goodreads


COVER





BLURB



I’m Tuesday Owenby and I have a secret. I work at the best comic shop in the south, my friends are the dorkiest, and I’ve been in love with my best friend’s brother since I was ten. But that’s not what I’m hiding. I’m also my crush’s favorite author and no one knows.
I’m Leo Stewart and I have two focuses in my life. My little sister, Rae and running the only bookstore in town. After our parents died, I raised Rae alone and that came with the price of my social life. I work, look after her, and repeat. Now that my little sister is an adult, maybe it’s time for me to focus on myself, and my lifelong attraction to her best friend.
Will a secret end their romance, or will it be one for the books?


PURCHASE






TEASERS





About Allie






Allie is a mom to five boys, wife, and dog groomer by day. And a writer in the pre-dawn hours. She loves sappy romance, sci-fi, coffee, and anything furry with four legs.

Follow Allie



Instagram: @ayorkwrites



Twitter: @AllieYorkWrites




#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#itouchmyshelf #romanticcomedy #allieyork
@AllieYorkWrites #BMBB Promotions 





Comments