Skip to main content

Mission: Accept: Rise Again Warrior Series, Book 2 by Stacy Eaton ➱ Audio Tour

Author: Stacy Eaton

Narrator: Ryan Clark

Length: 7 hours 26 minutes

Series: Rise Again Warrior, Book 2

Publisher: Nitewolf Novels

Released: Oct. 28, 2020

Genre: Military Romance

Dana Donahue might be Shane Logan’s cousin, but she’s nothing like him - she’s quite the opposite of him. Her thoughts focus on what money and people can do for her. She never approved of Shane joining the military and knows little about the world he has lived in for most of his life. All that will change when she has to ask him for a job after her father cuts her off. Derek Stall lives on the streets by choice - not circumstance. Memories of what he did under order sometimes haunt him, other times give him the strength to move through one more day until he can finish the mission he started. A chance meeting between Dana and Derek will lead to an unlikely friendship that might just save his life, but the drastic differences between them could be the dividing wedge that keeps them apart. When Derek feels he has to leave Rise Again Warrior to complete his mission, he begins to realize that he could be leaving behind more than just a few friends. Could he be leaving behind the possibility of a healthy future before he finally accepts his past?
Buy Links
Buy on Amazon Buy on Audible
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time. Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter. She also has a son who is currently serving in the United States Navy, and two grandchildren. Stacy is involved in Domestic Violence Awareness and served on the Board of Directors for her local Domestic Violence Center for three years. Be sure to visit www.stacyeaton.com for updates and more information on her books. Sign up for all the latest information on Stacy’s Newsletter!
WebsiteTwitterFacebookGoodreadsInstagram
Narrator Bio Ryan Clark is a relatively new audiobook narrator having started his first project in 2017. Ryan is currently an Active Duty Non-Commissioned Officer in the United States Air Force He works as instructor of Foreign Language at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California. Ryan resides in Monterey CA with his wife, 9-month-old son, and 2 dogs. Ryan is actively involved in the military programs for Veteran Suicide Prevention and Sexual Assault Response.
Facebook
Q&A with Narrator Ryan Clark
  • When did you know you wanted to be an audiobook narrator?
    • I’ve always known I wanted to do something with my voice. I grew up hearing that I would be a great sports announcer or radio DJ, it wasn’t until a few years ago that I realized that narrating audiobooks was something I could try. Got my first book and I’ve been hooked.
  • How did you wind up narrating audiobooks? Was it always your goal or was it something you stumbled into by chance?
    • It was something I stumbled onto. My wife and I were watching House hunters and it happened to be the job of one of the hunters. So I googled it and found ACX and started learning!
  • Did you find it difficult to “break into” audiobook narration? What skill/tool helped you the most when getting started?
    • I did not find it difficult to get into narration. Once I found the platform and the necessary equipment, it just took persistence and auditioning until I got my first gig.
  • A lot of narrators seem to have a background in theatre. Is that something you think is essential to a successful narration career?
    • I don’t think it’s essential, but I think it helps. I acted all through my school age and the ability to dive into a character helps especially for Fiction stories.
  • What type of training have you undergone?
    • Absolutely none, I took a crash internet course on how to use Audacity to record my tracks, but that is it.
  • How do you manage to avoid burn-out? What do you do to maintain your enthusiasm for narrating?
    • I try to limit myself to a chapter a day. Unless there is a time crunch, I don’t like to burn myself just in the name of progress.
  • Are you an audiobook listener? What about the audiobook format appeals to you?
    • I am an audiobook listener. The draw of audiobooks to me was when I tried to read Lord of the Rings for the first time. There are so many unique words that I couldn’t figure out how to pronounce that listening to a professional helped me understand.
  • What are your favorite and least favorite parts of narrating an audiobook?
    • I don’t know if I have a least favorite, but my favorite part of narrating is just having my work out there. Being able to say my voice brought someone’s story to life is awesome.
  • What would you say are your strongest narration abilities?
    • I would say my ability to identify tone changes with my inflections. As well as creating a complete character, and having the listener know who is talking at all times.
    •    
      Click here to view the full tour schedule!

      Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.

      Sign up as a tour host here.
      Join us for the Audio Tour with Narrator Interview
      #mission #militaryromance #audible #audiobook #stacyeaton

Comments

Post a Comment