Skip to main content

Take (Villains Club Book) Dark Romance by Abbi Cook ➱ Release Tour

 

**LIVE**

Take

by Abbi Cook

Genre: Dark Romance

Standalone. Part of the Villains Club Series

Buy link: Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08W4G91S5

Available FREE in KU

#Take#LiveNow #Abbi Cook #BareNakedWords #KindleUnlimited

BLURB

Trace Rule takes what he wants in this world.

Jewels, money, anything he desires, thanks to his skill as a thief.

There’s nothing like the thrill of possessing what isn’t his.

But he’s not supposed to steal another man’s wife, especially the wife of a fellow Villains Club member.

The problem is when he sets his sights on me, I don’t know who I’m dealing with. Powerful, manipulative, and charming, he doesn’t take no for an answer.

If only I loved my husband. If only he cared about me. If only ours wasn’t a marriage of convenience.

If only I could find it in me to say no.

A villain skilled at taking what he desires has chosen me for his next crime.

There’s nowhere for me to hide when Trace Rule decides what he wants.

Meet the Author

Abbi Cook grew up wondering if she was different because she always wanted to know more about the villain than the hero in the stories she read. When she got older, she found there were others in the world like her and devoured their writing, loving every dark word. She's written her own tales for years, but in 2019 she decided it was time to take the next step and publish them. She's never looked back since that day. Readers can find her at her website at abbicook.com, on FB and IG, and through email at abbicookauthor@gmail.com

Abbi’s social media links are:

https://www.facebook.com/abbicookauthor

https://www.instagram.com/abbicookauthor

#NewRelease Tour 

#take #darkromance #abbicook


Comments