The Longblood (The Longblood Series) Romance, Paranormal by: Charmin Blazier Narrated by: Alex Black ➱ Audio Tour
Author: Charmin Blazier
Narrator: Alex Black
Length: 12 hours 1 minutes
Series: The Longblood Series, Book 1
Publisher: Charmin Blazier
Released: Feb. 12, 2021
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Love will make him a better man. If it doesn’t kill him first. Nineteen-year-old Daniel Marco is about to start the life he’s always wanted. But when he blacks out and etches a mysterious code on his arm, it changes his plans in ways he never imagined. The code leads him to the grounds of an ancient British asylum housing a secret society where he learns the unthinkable - he’s lived before. As his past life begins to resurface in unpredictable and terrifying ways, Daniel seeks answers and learns his life is in danger. And he’s not alone. When he meets bold Ainsley Fairfax, who is working in the shadows to solve a mystery tied to both their fates, Daniel is intensely drawn to her in ways he can’t explain. Ainsley believes Daniel is the key to solving the mystery and keeping them alive. But the more time Daniel spends with Ainsley, the deeper he’s drawn into danger. And the more he begins to lose control... Together, they must solve the mystery before it’s too late. Will he prevail? Or will all he cares for be destroyed? Be on the lookout for the second audiobook in this paranormal new adult romance - Lost Longblood: The Longblood Series, Book 2 (coming soon).
Author Charmin Blazier's Reasons Why You Should Give Audiobooks a Listen
Author Charmin Blazier's Top Ten Perks of Being an Author
- The possibility that your story might bring a little lightness and joy into a reader’s vacation/rainy day/train ride/life in general. There’s nothing better than that.
- Being able to collaborate with other creative people such as cover artists, narrators, and bloggers.
- Being able to dedicate your work to all the people who’ve supported you along the way.
- That moment when you hold your paperback book for the first time.
- That moment when you hear your audiobook for the first time.
- Creating story worlds where the impossible becomes possible.
- The sense of accomplishment when you learn a new writing skill (and there’s always more to learn!).
- Being able to connect with your audience in so many ways.
- The joy of creating characters out of your imagination.
- Having an excuse to spend countless hours in Starbucks.
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.