Skip to main content

Trusting You (Havenport #1) a Small Town Romance by Daphne Elliot ➱ Release Tour

Title: Trusting You

Series: Havenport #1
Author: Daphne Elliot
Release: April 15, 2021
Genre: Contemporary Romance (small town, slow burn)


She wasn’t looking for love. Neither was he. Too bad fate had other plans for them…

Cecelia Leary is ready for a fresh start. And starts don’t get any fresher than where she is right now—back in her childhood small town, jobless and newly single. She needs to take some time and figure out what to do with her life. She can not afford to be distracted by the sexy brewer who just offered her a job. But…she is…

Liam Quinn works alone. Always. But if he wants to take his brewery to the next level, he needs Cecelia’s marketing expertise. Entertaining any stupid romantic notions about the curvy, wild-haired beauty would be a huge mistake. But…he does…

Can Cecelia and Liam find a way to save the brewery—and fall in love while they’re at it? Maybe. But only if they can let go of their emotional baggage and learn to trust each other…

Author’s Note:
Trusting You is a full-length, standalone, steamy, light and funny contemporary read featuring a friends-to-lovers, slow burn romance with a panty-melting happily ever after. May also contain plenty of adult language, nautical beer puns, and seasonal decorative gourds. Download today and get ready to binge read.




Zoe_isreading - “Trusting You is a beautiful small-town romance that will give you all the feels!”
AnnaPs BookNook - “I really enjoyed this small town romance novel.
I couldn't believe this was Daphne's debut novel it was so well written.”
Love Book Addicts - “5 Stars! Small-town romance perfection! Can't believe this is Daphne's debut novel!”

Cecelia

I was out of breath and my chest was heaving. Despite the freezing cold water, my entire body felt hot.

He stood there for a minute staring at me with an almost feral expression. His Binnacle Brewing T-shirt clung to the muscles in his chest and his damp hair fell across his forehead. He looked muscular and intimidating and oh so hot. In other circumstances I would be scared by the giant wall of sexy man looking at me like I was his next meal. But my entire body was on high alert. I was hot, sweaty, and turned on. I could feel my nipples standing at attention and I had to squeeze my thighs together to stop the full body shiver running through my core. We stood there, staring, chests heaving, for what felt like an hour but was probably more like two minutes.

He dropped the hose on the ground. Next thing I knew he stalked over to me, grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me into his hard, wet chest. His mouth descended on mine, and I was completely lost to the sensation of his full, tender lips. It was messy and frantic and I held onto him for dear life. He smelled like hops and pine trees. Our hands were everywhere. He was gripping my ass as I ran my fingers through his hair. Our mouths and tongues danced desperately as if we had waited years for this moment.

This was more than a kiss. This was an epic sensory experience. His lips, his hands, his hard muscular chest. Oh my God, his intoxicating manly smell. I had never been kissed like this in my life, and it was melting my brain. His hands found my hips and picked me up as if I weighed nothing. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. Suddenly I was aware of something very large and hard nudging at my core. Instead of breaking away, it made me want more.

My entire body throbbed for him. I wanted to take him home and lick every inch of his body, including what felt like a very impressive erection. I moaned into his mouth as his hand found my breast. He curled a fist into my hair and tugged my hair back, exposing my neck to his frenzied lust. I moaned when he found my sweet spot and I longed for friction, for nudity, for more. Under normal circumstances I would be freaking out that I was doing something wrong or wondering if this guy actually liked me. But somehow I didn’t want to stop or analyze. In that moment, I was overwhelmed by Liam Quinn.






In High School, Daphne Elliot was voted “most likely to become a romance novelist.” After spending the last decade as a corporate lawyer, she has finally embraced her destiny. Her steamy novels are filled with flirty banter, sexy hijinks, and lots and lots of heart.

Daphne is a coffee-drinking, hot-sauce loving introvert who spends her free time gardening and practicing yoga. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband, two kids, two dogs, two fish and twelve backyard chickens.




HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#trustingyourelease #trustingyoudaphneelliot #havenportseries #mustread #kuromance #amazon #debutnovel #daphneelliotromanceauthor #contemporaryromance #smalltownromance #aprilrelease #enticingjourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments