Skip to main content

The Lawyer (The Broderick Saga) by Charlotte E Hart & Rachel De Lune ➱ Release Tour

 

    

The Lawyer

Book 2 in The Broderick Series

by Charlotte E Hart & Rachel De Lune

#BroderickSeries #TheLawyer #NewSeries #HartDeLune

 

    

BUY THE LAWYER NOW: https://mybook.to/TheLawyer

 

Blurb

Ruthless, dispassionate and callous.

I coerce and threaten, using intellect and power to subdue my enemies. That's what the Cane’s needed in a Lawyer and that’s how the world now sees Landon Broderick. But roles are shifting. And family drama certainly isn’t welcome in my ceaseless unrest.

At least my dirty, little distraction keeps me sane. She’s wild and free, sordid and beneath my standing, and yet I crave her above any other woman. No touching, though. No attachment either.

It isn’t until Willow Etherington, my new PA, diverts my attention that I begin to feel myself weaken. She’s fierce and unyielding, professional and direct. And while sleeping with my staff isn’t usual, if I can’t have the one I want, I might take the one dancing a dangerous path instead.

I make the rules here now.

Family standing be damned.

   

Meet the Broderick siblings in this brand new, thrilling Romantic Suspense series.

Four books – four drama laden love stories.

Families are complicated, especially when they’re built on scandals, secrets and lies.

BOOK 1: THE MUSE https://mybook.to/TheMuse

BOOK2: THE LAWYER https://mybook.to/TheLawyer

BOOK 3: THE WRITER https://mybook.to/TheWriter

BOOK 4: THE FALLEN https://mybook.to/TheFallenHDL

Excerpt

“We’re both grown-ups, Landon. Any fantasies, or desires, we might have can be controlled, yes?”Unlikely at the moment with the way she keeps coming back at me so succinctly. I'm about ready to bend her over something and teach her some manners. “And if you think I’d put my career and reputation at risk because of a fling, you’re very much mistaken.”

“A fling?”

“Yes. Were you thinking it was something else?”

“No, but—”

“Actually, what we did didn’t even count as a fling. More like a lesson in stress relief, at least for me. Not really that memorable at all.” She gets up, running her hands down her skirt to straighten it out in such a way that suggests anything but professional. “Thank you, by the way. For the …relief. You walked away before there was any time for pleasantries. Or anything more.”

She chuckles and begins to turn, making me look directly at an arse I haven’t yet slapped.

“Are you suggesting I’m not capable of more?”

Her head swings back, eyes focused on mine. “You’re the one saying it won’t happen again. Or have I got that wrong?”

We stare, both of us knowing exactly what’s about to happen if I don’t, as she says, control my desires. It seems I don’t feel much like controlling them at all, as proved by me getting up and rounding my desk.

“Lock the door.”

“Mr Broderick, I believe that would be a policy infringement.”

"Alright. You choose then. Lock it, or leave. The offer of investigating my capabilities won’t be on the table any longer than this room if you choose the latter.”

Meet The Authors

Charlotte E. Hart

Charlotte is a Dark Erotic Suspense/Romance author living in the heart of the Shropshire countryside in Great Britain. She's lived all over the UK, but finally settled in a small town that still reeks of old school England. Writing and poetry have become a revolution for the soul, and she cherishes every second that she's sitting at the laptop tapping her way into a new character.

"Life is a torrent of differences, different needs and wants, and it doesn't always end that well. Yet we strive ..."

Most of Charlotte's work is bdsm based and intended for mature audiences only.

Find Charlotte on Social Media!

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Rachel De Lune

Rachel writes emotionally driven contemporary romance.

She began scribbling her stories in the pages of a notebook several years ago and still can’t resist putting pen to real paper. What ifs are turned into heartfelt stories of love where there will always be a HEA.

Rachel lives in the South West of England and if she’s not writing HEAs, she’s probably reading them. She is a wife and has a beautiful daughter.

Find Rachel on Social Media!

https://linktr.ee/RachelDeLune

   
#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#thelawyer #action #familysage #suspense #romance #charlotteehart #racheldelune


Comments