Skip to main content

Morally Questionable Series Dark Mafia Romance by Veronica Lancet ➱ Series Tour

 

Series: Morally Questionable Series
Titles: My Name is Pink ~ Morally Corrupt ~ Morally Blasphemous ~ Morally Decadent
Author: Veronica Lancet
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance



AMPed Up Books (My Name is Pink) - “This book will have you clamoring for the next!!”
Goodreads Review (Morally Corrupt) - "HOLY CANNOLI!!!! What a trip!!!This book reminded me of the MindF*ck series by ST Abby, but on steroids!"
Goodreads Review (Morally Blasphemous) - "I loved this book. Veronica has a brilliant mind. This book is now in my top 5 best darkest romances.! Morally Blasphemous is on the level of Tillie Cole's darkness. If you read her Deadly Virtues series you will love Morally Blasphemous. It's dark, twisted and some of it heartbreaking but it's fantastic, the writing is great, it's a real page turner."
Bookstagram Reviewer (Morally Decadent) "This book, without a question, has become one of the favourite reads. I was shaken, astounded, impressed and left with jaws wide open."



Pink—Femme Fatale
Artemis—Deadly Assassin
Bianca—Shy Socialite

All three have something in common–they love the same man. But can he love them all?


Theodore Hastings fucked Pink, married Bianca, and fought side by side with Artemis.


But this sick game of fuck marry kill is not that simple.


Not when all three are the same person.


And this is how it all started.

My Name Is Pink is the prequel to Morally Corrupt, and it depicts the budding relationship between Theo and Bianca. It ends on a HFN cliffhanger. Please be advised that it contains mature themes and triggers that might upset some readers.




She hid behind a pretty smile, the darkness that lay within.

He hid behind flawed justice, the blood that stained his hands.

Bianca Ashby, a certified sociopath with an obsession for her husband, tries to juggle two lives - the demure NYPD Chief Commissioner wife, and the perfect Bratva assassin; all the while keeping her husband safe and blissfully unaware.

But when high-level corruption and a personal vendetta raise the stakes, no one is who they say they are; least of all Bianca's perfectly dull husband Theo.
From glitzy New York ballrooms and charity events to underground sex rings, drugs, and illegal fights, the best pretender wins it all.

Warning: This book explores questionable moral behaviors and includes graphic violence and adult situations that may trigger some readers. Please proceed with caution!




She was an angel born of hopes and dreams.
He was a monster forged in blood and sin.

A SINNER
Marcello Lastra has always wanted one thing—to be left in peace.
When his estranged brother commits suicide, it’s up to him to take up the leadership mantle within the famiglia. Thrust into a mob war he wanted no part of, he must secure allies and outsmart his enemies.
A marriage alliance might be his only lifeline, but how can a man with an aversion to touch willingly tie himself to another?

A SAINT
Catalina Agosti has always wanted one thing—to protect her child.
Spurned by her family for being ‘damaged goods,’ Catalina has been exiled to a convent for the last ten years. One tragic event takes away all her choices, and she has to seek protection from a man with a mysterious past.
But how can Catalina trust another, when all her life she’s been betrayed by those who should have loved her?
As Marcello and Catalina navigate their new circumstances, past mistakes resurface and new secrets seek to turn them against each other.
Warring Families. Fractured Alliances. A Serial Killer on the loose.
And yet…
The greatest enemy might just be the one within.

Warning: Morally Blasphemous is an arranged marriage slow-burn romance. It includes extreme graphic violence and adult situations that may offend some readers. Please read the trigger warnings before proceeding.





She just wants to be free... in a world that thrives on her oppression.
He just wants control... of the one woman who would never submit.

A RESOLUTE PLAYBOY
Groomed from a young age to become the leader of a mafia empire, Enzo Agosti's life has been nothing but a series of luxurious one-stops around the globe in search of hedonistic gratification. Cold and domineering, his dazzling looks are his secret weapon—women fall at his feet; and men want to be him.
But behind the mask of opulence lay the ruins of a cynic, a man used to the dark solitude of the flashy public life, and a misanthrope weaned on bloody, depraved lullabies.

A CAGED TIGER
Timid and meek, Allegra Marchesi has always played the dutiful daughter. Though locked in a cage designed to stifle her knowledge and keep her in ignorant bliss, Allegra is every jailor's nightmare—she can think and act for herself. And like every prisoner, she has one goal—freedom.
Yet she is but a woman in a man's world, and she is quick to find out that far from absolute, there are degrees to freedom. And love might not be part of the equation.
Is she willing to trade one cage for another?
Intrigue. Obsession. Decadence.
A hate that bubbles just beneath the surface, it takes one woman to bring Enzo to his boiling point. Yet the intensity of his explosive emotions might very well prove to be the end of them both.

Morally Decadent is an enemies-to-lovers dark mafia romance that spans over a decade. There is NO cheating and the book ends with a HEA for the couple but with a cliffhanger for the series. It is best enjoyed if Morally Corrupt and Morally Blasphemous are read first. Please check the triggers before proceeding!





OUR THOUGHTS 

My Name is Pink
I'm gonna be honest I really wasn't sure if this was going to work for me
Would she be too controlling?
Would the story feel too fantastical?
Would it keep me engaged and interested?
Would I like the characters?

The verdict?
Holy amazeballs I'm glad I took the leap!

Bianca is so many things - she's ballsy, she's smart, she's a psychopath
I enjoyed every one of her personas

Theo still has me up in the air a bit with how I feel towards him.
He is possessive, a bit caveman'ish, and he emits a feel of darkness from him - its hard to explain because I think most miss it if they don't really look at him

Vlad? I just want to know more when it comes to him

I was captured from the opening scene
A solid story that kept me engaged and turning pages as fast as I could read
Off to the next because this ends on an "OMG you sooooo messed up" moment

Morally Corrupt
"Sometimes, maybe even monsters deserve some redemption."

I don't even know, where to begin - soooo much xhit happens - I don't think anyone is who they presented themselves to be
This had quite a few more twists and holy cow moments than the previous book - I know I didn't think it was possible either
I read this practically in one sitting (had to feed my granddaughter and the dogs)- I was that entranced - no I didn't peek 😅 but it was a fight with my inner child I came close to losing
Once the closet of skeletons is cracked and the past is uncovered things move fast
One hit after another fast
I was shocked at some of the revelations and kept asking myself How I missed the clues?
Not to be missed if you like darker suspense and lots of twists

Morally Blasphemous
"A wise man once said that every saint has a past, and every sinner a future. Make that future yours. "

Holy Snapperdoodles!!!
Lina and Marcello were a cosmic force together
I don't want to give any spoilers - BUT
The "holy crackers" moments?
The "NO way" revelations?
The betrayals-
The sacrifices-
I was on edge from the first moment to the last

Lina was cloistered in the nunnery-
A problem hidden away so no one would know of it -
She made the best of her predicament
Until salvation arrived
Or was she just going from the pan to the 🔥fire?

This has some pretty dark moments, as well as some seriously great "heroines who have some seriously kick booty scenes
I felt for Marcello - yeah he was a bit off at times and did not always make the best choices
But when all is revealed?
Everything snaps into place

Don't pass this one up -
Great Characters
Heart-Pounding storyline

Morally Decadent
"Wretched is the one who loves, but can never be loved back"

This brings together all the events in the previous books
I can only say hold on because ...

Behind all those twisted moments of betrayal and misdirection was the sweetest (fine slightly warped) love story
Oh oh and we get answers to events in previous stories and just wait for their unveiling - Holy Hades

Enzo was a big red flag for me in the previous books but when you look beyond the growly death wielding exterior his nothing but a marshmallow- a touch toasted but still so much potential
Don't tell him I said that though

Allegra is my type of heroine...
She is young and has been kept hidden from the world which leads you to believe she is innocence
But just wait for it -
That girl is tenacious, determined, and highly intelligent

These two are thrown into the deep together and well we all know how stress can trigger us to do things we wouldn't normally entertain

I was seriously shocked when everyone's secrets started to be unveiled
Some scenes broke my heart
Some had me close to re-tasting my lunch - Some hardcore vicious retaliation going on (head the warnings people)
Some left me screaming at certain individuals to remove their heads from the dark cavity it was so deeply planted in
Others just had me smiling and whistling the theme to kill bill

I think I fall in love with the characters in this series just a bit more with this release
I need more from these families




HOSTED BY:
Join us for the #SeriesTour
#morallyquestionableseries #veronicalancetauthor #morallyquestionableseriesveronicalancet #mynameispink #morallycorrupt #morallyblasphemous #morallydecadent #mustread #seriesavailablenow #oneclick #buynow #romance #darkromance #mafiaromance #enticingjourney 
@authorveronicalancet
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments