Advice to a Young Wife from an Old Mistress By: Michael Drury Narrated by: Blair Seibert ➱ Audio Tour
Author: Michael Drury
Narrator: Blair Seibert
Length: 2 hours and 31 minutes
Publisher: Blair Seibert
Released: June 17, 2021
Genre: Non-Fiction; Relationships
The Adversaries Secrets to an Enduring Romance Raises Eternal Questions “How can your marriage become as poignant and intimate as an abiding love affair?” The mortal enemy of marriage - an elusive mistress that tantalizes a husband’s sense of adventure and usurps a wife’s vocation - might be the last place you want to look for advice. But, there's nothing like studying your opponent's battle plan when faced with formidable foes. This tender guidance, eloquently shared by a woman who cultivated a 30-year relationship with her paramour, shares specific ways to invigorate your marriage and deepen your emotional connections. Ms. Drury also shines a spotlight on areas that drain the vitality from any union. Most importantly, her advice to couples cultivates a healthy mindset to develop and deepen the marital bond. “Love is an adventure,” she writes. And that thrilling undertaking starts with some Advice to a Young Wife from an Old Mistress.
Narrator Blair Seibert's Top 10 Beneficial reasons to listen to “Advice to a Young Wife from an Old Mistress.”
- Women too often lose themselves in the roles of “wife” and “mother.” The encouragement to be a woman first resonates and inspires a growth mindset.
- The material is thought-provoking, and one won’t agree with everything. But the book certainly prompts reflection about the wants and needs expressed in a marriage relationship.
- “Affair proofing” a relationship requires an understanding of men’s deepest needs, and Ms. Drury unabashedly shares her insights. Hint: it’s not about sex.
- The mistress introduces the foundational building block of successful and lasting intimacy. Another hint: it’s still not about sex.
- In the end, Ms. Drury unveils a paradigm shift that restores women’s emotional wellbeing.
- Ms. Drury liberates husbands from the burden of a mistaken responsibility. What is it? Find out!
- It will generate some interesting topics of conversation for deep conversation with your partner.
- The mistress highlights the pain points that might lead men to seek out an extra-marital affair. And forewarned is forearmed.
- “Advice to a Young Wife from an Old Mistress” revokes societal constraints and releases the pressure engendered by predefined roles in the marriage relationship.
- It’s short compared to other relationship books and valuable to you too.
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.