Skip to main content

House of Payne: Talon by Stacy Gail ➱ Release Tour

 

Title: House of Payne: Talon
Series: House of Payne Series
Author: Stacy Gail
Genre: Contemporary, Urban, Alpha Male Romance
Release Date: August 16, 2021


First Contact…
When ambitious journalist Zenni Greer snuck into a House of Payne charity event, she’d hoped to discover what made the famous tattoo studio tick. What she found was a furious tattooist who didn’t appreciate her snooping around in his booth. When he threw her out the door—literally—she vowed to never cross paths with that terrifying man again.

First Impressions…
Talon Levesque, former military police officer and tattooist at House of Payne, isn’t thrilled to be landed with the task of babysitting Zenni when her paper assigns her to profile him and his fellow tattooists. But his first impression of the nosy reporter changes when he sees Zenni in action. Her intellect, her compassion, her sharp wit, her pixie-like perfection—all that and more make for one sexy riddle he’s only too happy to solve.

Lasting Consequences
No way can Zenni write a profile on Talon. He’s too dominating, too arrogant, too pushy… and too damn hot to be legal. She can’t resist his dirty-talking seduction, but she also can’t resist his mysterious past the military has labeled “classified.” When clues to a secret rescue mission that Talon was involved in fall into her lap, she has to decide what’s more important—her career, or Talon?

90,000 words
***This is the twelfth and final book in the HOUSE OF PAYNE series. This contemporary romance includes a rocky prologue, a satisfying epilogue and a whole lot of sexy-times shenanigans in between, with an Alpha male that will make your toes curl. No cheating, no love triangles, no cliffhangers. HEA guaranteed. Due to adult language and sexual content, this book is not intended for people under the age of eighteen***




The corner of his mouth curled. “I told you that I’m unattached. And you’re the same way, or so you said.”

“It’s true.”

“I’m thinking that status needs to change for the time being.”

Um, what? “I’m sorry?”

“We’re going to a club later, yeah? I want your full attention on me, because my full attention’s going to be on you, like it is now. You spend this evening with me, that means you are with me. Understand?”

It took her a second to find her voice. “I’m not sure I do.”

“Then I’ll spell it out, and if you’ve got a problem with it you can always walk out of here right now.” He leaned forward, resting his forearms on the table so that the space separating them seemed downright miniscule. “You don’t dance with any man but me tonight. You don’t look deep into the eyes of any man but me tonight. You don’t drink with any man but me tonight. You don’t talk to any man but me tonight. When you’re with me, I mean that in every way. I want your words, your glances, your smiles to belong only to me. I won’t settle for anything less. Questions?”

How was she supposed to come up with questions when he’d just blown her mind to smithereens? “Do those same rules apply to you when it comes to you noticing other women?” She listened to the question come out of her as if a stranger had spoken. Why the hell would she even ask that, when she should have reminded him that this was all just business?

The other corner of his mouth curled, a movement she couldn’t help but watch. “While we’re together, there aren’t any other women who exist, as far as I’m concerned. There’s only you.”

There’s only you.

Wow.





A competitive figure skater from the age of eight, Stacy Gail began writing stories in between events to pass the time. By fourteen, she told her parents she was either going to be a figure skating coach who was also a published romance author, or a romance author who was also a figure skating pro. Now, with a day job of playing on the ice with her students, and writing everything from steampunk to cyberpunk, contemporary to paranormal at night, both dreams have come true.


HOSTED BY:
Join us for the Release Tour
#houseofpaynetalonrelease #talonnewrelease #talonstacygail #houseofpayne #augustrelease #contemporaryromance #endofanera #alphamale #newrelease #talonhouseofpayne #enticingjourney 
@Stacy_Gail_
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments