Skip to main content

Reckless Desires (Reckless Desires Rockstar Romance Series) A Rockstar Romance by Victoria Ellis ➱ Release Tour

 

RECKLESS DESIRES 

Victoria Ellis

Release Date: November 19


Bordeaux Daniels

I don’t fall in love.
It isn’t what I do.
It isn’t in my blood.

But when Isla Robles walks into the record shop with her devastating curves, plump lips, and sexy smile, I can’t help but be intrigued. Inserting myself into her life as her fake wedding date to her ex-fiancés wedding could be trouble…

But trouble comes with the territory. I’m the lead singer of Reckless Desires, the country’s hottest rock band. 

And I’m a rockstar in every sense of the word.

Isla Robles

My ex broke my heart.
He broke my heart and then invited me to his damn wedding.
There’s not a chance in hell I’d go…
Until a famous, sexy rockstar decides he’s going to be my date. 

I never saw Bordeaux Daniels coming, and I’ll admit, I’m not one to be swept off my feet, especially with a past like mine. I don’t trust people, especially men, but I feel something different when I look into his eyes. I can’t help but feel a magnetic pull toward him.

It’s both intoxicating and terrifying.

Reckless Desires

The band that was launched into insta-stardom knows the price of fame.
After all, they’ve all but sold their souls to the devil himself for their careers.
The tour they are about to embark on is going to be different than their last, though.

One night. One phone call. One life hanging in the balance.

Nothing will ever be the same.

 Grab Your Copy Here!


Our Thoughts
Laugh out loud fun woven into a steamy feels good romance

Bordeaux had become so accustomed to being a commodity that when he discovered he had a heart and it had a desire
He was lost

Isla knows what it feels like to be burned then to have some idjeet try and resurrect your ashes just to keep the flames going
She would be no one's second again
So when the smart and funny and extreme handsome Bordeaux (don't tell him though sheesh his ego is already big enough) steps in to "save" her she finds herself battling to keep her walls up while he bumbles to break them down

These two had chemistry from the moment they eyed each other
With each "Suga" that slipped from Bordeaux's lips and every hand to hip moment Isla threw back
I couldn't help but cheer them on
They both had built this persona around them - a way to protect what was left of their hearts
I was glad to be on the sidelines to watch as they found their way
There were times however I wanted to step in a provide some tough love - lol - but they found their groove
Eventually
Looking forward to the next in series 

Meet Victoria Ellis


Victoria Ellis started out writing primarily thrillers but slowly transitioned into both poetry and contemporary romance. 

Now, she is a multi-genre author that publishes Psychological Thrillers, Suspense, and Romance novels. She is also the author of two poetry collections.

 

Victoria has a penname, Gemma Stone, for her upcoming romance novels that she plans on releasing. It was important to her to separate romance from thrillers. Be on the lookout for more Gemma Stone news in 2021 and 2022!

 

Victoria is the founder of Cruel Ink Publishing, LLC.

 

She resides near Chicago, Illinois with her husband, newborn daughter, and an abundance of animals.

 

Connect with Victoria Ellis

Website | Newsletter | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page | Reader Group | BookBub | Facebook 



Hosted By:

Join us for the #NewRelease Tour 
#RecklessDesires #RockStar #Romance #VictoriaEllis
@WildfireMarket1

Comments