Skip to main content

Snowflakes and Secrets A Twisted Tales Novel a dark stepbrother Fairy Tale Romance by L.J. Findlay ➱ Release Tour

 

SNOWFLAKES AND SECRETS
L.J. Findlay
Release Date: November 26


A dark, stepbrother retelling of Sleeping Beauty.


My life changed forever when my mother died in a tragic skiing accident when I was a child.

My aunt was the only person I could rely on, especially after my father had remarried so quickly. She encouraged the darkness in my soul and told me to do two things to honour the memory of my mother.

Protect my father and sister. Exact revenge on my stepmother.

And who better to use for revenge than my stepbrother Kieran? It seemed simple enough to use him as my weapon of choice.

What I didn’t realise is that when you push too hard, eventually something will start to push back.

Another tragic accident. An unexpected attraction. A chain of events kickstarted which would once more turn my world on its axis.

Had I just been sleepwalking through life, sedated by deceit and half truths?

Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet L.J. Findlay


L.J. Findlay is a romance author based in London, UK and has been dreaming up stories for as long as she can remember. Since graduating Liverpool uni, she has moved back to London to start a career in media sales but, in true lockdown style, has found the time to put pen to paper.

Other than writing dark and twisted tales, and confusing her family as to how she has imagined such plotlines, she loves reading other stories and loves a good romance. L.J Findlay also enjoys spending time with her friends and exploring different bars and markets around London. Occasionally, if she’s feeling good, she’ll go to the gym but she’d much rather have a gin. She also loves to travel and see as much of the world as possible.

 

Thank you for taking a chance on this newbie author! She hopes that you enjoy this story and come back for more.

Connect with L.J. Findlay here!



Hosted By:

Join us for the #NewRelease Tour
#snowflakesandsecrets #twistedtales #dark #stepbrother #fairytale #romance #ljfindlay
#wildfiremarketingsolutions @WildfireMarket1 

Comments