Skip to main content

Cane: A MorningStar MC Novel by D. Williams ➱ Release Tour

 


Title: Cane
Series: MorningStar MC, Book 6
Author: D. Williams
Genre: MC Romance/Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: December 13, 2021




I've always had a healthy obsession with fire. We have mutual respect for one another, our own love language. It's helped me immensely in my work as Fire Marshal of Paradise, NV. The only fire that's ever burned me has come from the female variety. I have a type, wild, spirited, and aggressive. Redheads are my weakness, drawing me in like a moth. A chance meeting brought me to my current obsession, and after spending the best night of my life with her, she disappeared until a few weeks ago. We keep meeting at the wrong damn times, life always keeping her just out of reach. Until I see her fleeing the scene of my latest arson case. Now, it's my mission to find her and figure out if she's the one I've been hunting all along. My life can't be that cruel, could it?









D Williams is a retired 41 year old Puerto Rican wife and mother of 3 plus 1 bonus daughter. Originally from NYC, she now lives a quiet life in the south suburbs of Chicago. She enjoys reading and writing romance and erotic fiction.


HOSTED BY:
#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#canedwilliamsrelease #canedwilliams #dwilliamsauthor #kindleunlimited #kuromance #mustread #decemberrelease #morningstarmcnovel #contemporary #romancesuspense #mcromance #oneclick #buynow #amazonrelease #enticingjourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments