Skip to main content

Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort Books 15-20 A Contemporary Romance Collection ➱ Series Tour

 

THE COLLECTION


Dad Bods made a big impression in 2021 - and they're not going anywhere! This January, some of your favorite contemporary romance authors are bringing you a sexy selection of brawny, hot Dad Bods and the women who love their men with a little something extra to hold on to. These men may be built for comfort but don't be fooled - they will stop at nothing to protect the women who've claimed their hearts


Title: Beefing with the Dad Bod
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #15
Author: Shyla Colt



BLURB 

I’ve suspected my engagement has been broken for a while, and no amount of nails can hold it together.
I’ve had a secret dream for a long time, and now it’s time to DIY it and start fresh. After I kick my unsupportive fiancé to the curb, I quit my corporate gig and purchase my first house—a fixer-upper that looks better on paper than it does down to the bones.
Suddenly this all feels a little too real.
To make matters worse, my new neighbor is the cocky quarterback I spent four years tutoring, Bennett Cromwell. Our love/hate relationship is still heavy on the hate, which is the last thing I need after sawing away the man who stood in the way of my happiness.
Now, I have the sexy tattoo artist doling out unsolicited advice, annoyingly helpful assistance, and sinful dreams. If I can’t keep him and his adorable puppy off my property, I may forget why I loathe him.
There’s a thin line between love and hate, and our fights leave me nailed in more ways than one.

PURCHASE





Title: Dad Bod Bodyguard
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #16
Author:  Penn Rivers


BLURB

The mission is simple: keep the Senator’s daughter safe until the election’s over.
This should be a piece of cake.

As the owner of a top level protection agency, there is no one more qualified than me to play bodyguard to beautiful, bubbly Lyn Houston. In fact, guarding her body is a privilege because her curves are what dreams are made of. Soft and sweet, with extra cushion for the pushin’--

Ahem. I’m a professional.
I’m strong. Smart. Capable. But I should’ve known things wouldn’t be easy.

Plush little damsels in distress are my kryptonite.

I’m a little thick around the middle myself, but it’s never stopped me from getting what I want. Except this time, what I want is for this stubborn woman to stop making my job so difficult.

She could start by taking the threat seriously instead of running out into traffic to save kittens. She could do as she’s told, and actually lock her windows at night. Or hey, she could stop baking so many delicious cupcakes and learn some self-defense moves.

My nerves-- and waistline-- would thank her.

Instead, she drives me crazy with her sassy mouth and ability to always see the bright side of things.

If we make it to election day, it will be a miracle.
If I make it there without kissing her silly, it will be a damn sin.

PURCHASE






Title: Devoured by the Dad Bod
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #17
Author: Autumn Knight


BLURB

Ty: I've been putting my whole heart and soul into perfecting my Jamaican pastries for so long I almost forgot what it is like to be attracted to a woman. Food never breaks your heart. But when I meet Chance for the first time, I almost forget that I'm about to realize my dream of opening Jamaican Me Hungry, my own coffee and pastry shop.

Chance: Travelling and having adventures has been my life since I was old enough to drive. I thought I might be ready to settle down when Rosie and Frank welcome me into their family, but then I meet Ty. I think there might be one more move in my future!

Devoured by the Dad Bod is part of the Dad Bod - Men Built for Comfort series but it's also part of the Daily Special series. What can you expect? Older men and younger women, steamy scenes, and happily ever after endings. If you crave more sweet and steamy lunch hours, these short reads are for you!


PURCHASE






Title: Dad Bod Lumberjack
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #18
Author: Gia Bailey


BLURB 

I’ve just met the woman from hell.
She broke my window, chained herself to my tree, insulted me at every turn, and turned my life upside down.
And I am never letting her go.

I live a quiet, reclusive life, with only my dangerous job as a source of thrills, but that all changes when I find Megan at the side of the road. Or, I should say, when she breaks my window and demands my help. She’s a hellion, my little cookie, and yet, from first glance, I’m addicted. She’s been through a lot, and I’m going to ease her worries. She needs someone to take care of her, and I am that man.

Dad Bods made a big impression in 2021 - and they're not going anywhere! This January, some of your favorite contemporary romance authors are bringing you a sexy selection of brawny, hot Dad Bods and the women who love their men with a little something extra to hold on to.

These men may be built for comfort but don't be fooled - they will stop at nothing to protect the women who've claimed their hearts.

PURCHASE






Title: Dad Bod Mechanic
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #19
Author:  Sammi Starlight


BLURB 

After her recent heartbreak, Norah moves back to her hometown to rejoin her best friend Missy at college. With some unfortunate car trouble, she finds herself face to face with an old high-school crush: Mr Adams.

Inviting her to stay at their place, he offers a shoulder to lean on. Conflicted, Norah does not want to upset her friendship with Missy but feels that familiar pull to her younger infatuation. Giving in to temptation, she uses her feminine wiles to show him the passionate young lady she has grown into. Not invincible to her charm, he begins to see her in a new light, creating a whole new dimension to their relationship. Yet, with change comes complications and they both try to deny what is happening for the sake of their mutual loved one.

Can Norah ever have her happy ending?

PURCHASE

Amazon Universal





Title: Dad Boy Country Boy
Series: Dad Bod - Men Built For Comfort #20
Author:  Jailaa West


BLURB

"She chased her dreams. But he held her heart."

For every woman who runs away to chase big city dreams, there’s always a country man secretly hoping she’ll come back.

Ryan thought he’d seen the last of his best friend, Alix—who’s hitting the charts as a country music star—until she shows up at their school reunion. Could this be his chance to show her what she really means to him?

All Alix ever wanted was to hit it big in country music, but that dream’s on hold until she deals with her paralyzing panic attacks. He’s always been her break-in-case-of-emergency guy, but is she coming back to use him and lose him? Or will she finally realize what he’s known all along?

One-click now to grab this steamy, small town, friends to lovers romance that is part of the hit Dad Bods series. These men may be built for comfort but don’t be fooled - they will stop at nothing to protect the women who’ve claimed their hearts.

PURCHASE




#NewRelease Series avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#DadBod #MenBuiltForComfort #Romance 
This promotion was brought to you by BeMyBookBoyfriend
#BMBB


Comments