Skip to main content

Devil May Care (Hunters for Hire) A Supernatural Monster Hunt by Jonathan Yanez ➱ Release Tour

 


Title: Devil May Care
Author: Jonathan Yanez
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Publisher: Archimedes Books
Publication Date: Jan. 13th, 2022
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb:

Typhon and the Chosen have been defeated.

A new evil waits in the wings.

 

Jonny and Hunters for Hire are quickly making a name for themselves in the monster-hunting world.

 

Life is good but all good things must come to an end. Frankie is about to get a call she feared was coming, a call that alters the trajectory of her relationship with Jonny.

 

In the meantime, the Court procures Hunters for Hire's services to investigate how the Sphere was broken into and who helped Dr. Frankenstein escape.

 

If this wasn't enough Jonny uncovers more secrets as to what being a hybrid means to him and a foreboding warning from an Archangel about a war not coming, but already here.

 

Start reading now and get ready for a rollercoaster ride of laughter, shock, and adventure with the Hunters for Hire team!


More animal than man, he bleeds caffeine and... Ah, I'm just kidding. It sounded cool though right?

I'm Jonathan, a former personal trainer turned full-time author and part-time model.

I could go on and on about how many books I've written and awards I've won and blah, blah, blah but I'd rather use this time for you to get to know the real me.

I write because that's what I was born to do and I freaking love doing it. Because of awesome people like you, I get to do it full time.

Connecting with fellow lovers of the written word is important to me so please join the Pack via my website at www.jonathan-yanez.com where you can grab an exclusive story or hang out with us at www.facebook.com/groups/1944447962437071/

 

Hope you decide to stay in touch,

 

Jonathan

Author Links:

#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#NewRelease #DevilMayCare#JonathanYanez #LadyAmbersPR #HuntersForHire #UrbanFantasy #Supernatural #MustRead #Bookstagram #Bookish #BookBlogger #NowLive
@JonathanAYanez @agarcia6510
@Author_Jonathan_Yanez
Hosted by @LadyAmbersReviewsPR



Comments