Skip to main content

French Kiss (Midnight Kisses Series ) a Bodyguard and Curvy Girl Instalove Steamy Romance by Fran Fraser ➱ Release Tour

 




Title: French Kiss 

Series: Midnight Kisses

Author: Fern Fraser

Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

♥ Can a little NYE magic and a shared hotel room be the start of forever for an heiress and her bodyguard? ♥

RYDER BISHOP

When a mining tycoon needs a chaperone for his heiress daughter, he hires me. I’m ex Special Ops, not a babysitter and definitely not Charlie Warne’s real life boyfriend.

The only way to keep the beautiful young woman safe, is to follow her everywhere...including her hotel room. I expect the social media influencer to be a brat, but her sassy nature conceals a sweet kitten who brings out all my protective instincts.

My duty to her soon goes deeper than a well-paid job. She’s in danger, and when I eliminate the threat, nothing will stop me from making her mine.

I won’t give her up, no matter what.

CHARLIE WARNE

The world’s premier fashion house in Paris hired me to model for them. I’ve worked so hard for this break, yet my overprotective father only sees me as a child. Why else would he hire a bodyguard to follow me around?

What’s worse? The hunky ex Special Ops soldier insists on being my fake boyfriend and won’t let me out of his sight.

I expect Ryder to be cold and tough, but he makes me feel cared for in a way I never have before. And I’m beginning to like it.

Safe, short, steamy instalove holiday romance with no cliffhanger, no other man or woman drama, HEA guaranteed.

This year, make the ultimate resolution to fall in love with the sexiest book boyfriends around. Midnight kisses, parties in the city, cozy cabins, and all the taboo sexiness you can handle. Strap on your slippers, and get cozy, because these men are coming to you.


PURCHASE



TEASERS





#NewRelease avail. on #KindleUnlimited
#FrenchKiss #Steamy #Romance #FernFraser
Hosted by #BeMyBookBoyfriend

Comments